Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nikkolass

Sweating in the middle of the day.

ok well the thing is i was out skating. Now im back inside my house, and my face is pretty sweaty. I already washed my face this morning, and i dont want to wash it again until tonight. AND, i dont want to leave the sweat on my face because i know thats bad. Any ideas/suggestions? Thanks doubt.gif

Rinse your face with cold water, let it air dry and then apply a light moisturizer.

You don't need to cleanse in the middle of the day if you find yourself sweating.

Guest pokerbugg

just splash water on your face

I was wondering this too...i have such oil skin that when I get home from work I uasly just wash with water and nothing else....

makes me feel better from my nasty oil....

Should I relax and let it be till later....

I know its mixed feelings here but any suggestions would be good....

I lift weights daily, so of course my face sweats. All I do is blot my face gently with a towel, just enough to stop the dripping. That's it. I want to keep the moisturizer I've applied for the day on my skin, and not have that rinsed off, even though there is probably some loss of it due to sweating. This is a simple, effective, non-irritating method that I've been using for years. I do the same in the summer with high humidity or whenever I sweat. My skin does not get oily thanks to the moisturizer. Incidentally, any extra sweat, or sweat that continues on my face after I've blotted it, or if I don't blot my face has never led to breakouts. This is what works for me. I can't speak for other people.