Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

no matter how much pills... how much water we do drink... or how much chocolate or sweets we dont eat.... acne is in our blood....... but for how long???? only time will tell.... so why waste time putting cream on our faces... when in the long run its just gonna fuck up our skin even worse years from now.... I started putting medicine on once a day (regimen)... my face was red... but not as red as doin regimen twice a day..... so since Wed. morning was the last time i put BP on over any of my face.... since then.. the texture of my skin, the tone everything was all fucked up... keep in mind this is from 5 years of medicine... from everything from Benzamycin, Benzaclin, retin a, tazorac, clindamycin, pro active.... and after not doing nothing to my face.. not even washing it.. .just letting shower water splash on it.......... i still have a lil bit of active acne.... just little pissy white heads... but my skin texture and tone and all that shit is starting to come back to normal atleast... my point is.... this acne will go away when ur body wants it too... and no cream or pills will speed that up..... so just deal with it and let it run its course

no matter how much pills... how much water we do drink... or how much chocolate or sweets we dont eat.... acne is in our blood.......

this acne will go away when ur body wants it too...

no matter how much pills... how much water we do drink... or how much chocolate or sweets we dont eat.... acne is in our blood....... but for how long???? only time will tell.... so why waste time putting cream on our faces... when in the long run its just gonna fuck up our skin even worse years from now.... I started putting medicine on once a day (regimen)... my face was red... but not as red as doin regimen twice a day..... so since Wed. morning was the last time i put BP on over any of my face.... since then.. the texture of my skin, the tone everything was all fucked up... keep in mind this is from 5 years of medicine... from everything from Benzamycin, Benzaclin, retin a, tazorac, clindamycin, pro active.... and after not doing nothing to my face.. not even washing it.. .just letting shower water splash on it.......... i still have a lil bit of active acne.... just little pissy white heads... but my skin texture and tone and all that shit is starting to come back to normal atleast... my point is.... this acne will go away when ur body wants it too... and no cream or pills will speed that up..... so just deal with it and let it run its course

i agree with you, putting all that topical shit on fucks it up worse. i tried proactive what a scam, its for people who dont have acne. those commercials are such a scam. i have had pretty good success on minocycline, it's not great, but it keeps it in check. i tried accutane for three weeks, i felt really weird on it so i stopped. the funny thing is i think that 3 weeks cured me. my face looks healthy, other than my scars. i hope it doesnt come back.

no matter how much pills... how much water we do drink... or how much chocolate or sweets we dont eat.... acne is in our blood....... but for how long????

Umm, no. There have been PLENTY of cases where medications have fixed acne for the good. It just so happens that a few unlucky ones are stuck with it no matter what, but that doesn't mean to give up.