Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CK666

Thigh acne....

I got these herb tablets to help clear up the acne on my face, it was clearing up but then half way through takeing them i broke out with spots on my thighs...which i didnt know you could have acne their. The doctor said it could just be that i was allergic to something in the tablets so he gave me antibiotics cept they didnt work...so i think it mite be acne more than an "alergic" reaction.

Has anyone else ever got acne their? or any other unusual places they thought they couldnt?

I got these herb tablets to help clear up the acne on my face, it was clearing up but then half way through takeing them i broke out with spots on my thighs...which i didnt know you could have acne their. The doctor said it could just be that i was allergic to something in the tablets so he gave me antibiotics cept they didnt work...so i think it mite be acne more than an "alergic" reaction.

Has anyone else ever got acne their? or any other unusual places they thought they couldnt?

For 3 years I had spots all over my legs,,,,,,,

actualy is cleared up

now time for the face....never gonna happen

are you sure they're pimples? not ingrown hair or anything along that line?

but even if they're pimples, i guess it's not too surprising coz pimples can basically pop out of any part of the body that has hair...

Yeh my face is really starting to clear up, thanks to the regimen.. and thenn... i get pimples on my theighs? arg.... very odd..

I got some on my thigh after starting to take roaccutane my face is like clearish and then my thighs got a few... but only my gf sees down there and my leg hairs cover it up anyway... no problems.

I had some random acne on my thighs - it didn't respond to any treatment I tried so I just wore pants a whole bunch until finally it all calmed down.

By the way, what herbal supplements were you taking?

I had some random acne on my thighs - it didn't respond to any treatment I tried so I just wore pants a whole bunch until finally it all calmed down.

By the way, what herbal supplements were you taking?

I cant remember what they were called it was a few months ago when i took them. Plus they were pretty dodgey ones i think..... Its really annoying though your having a hard enough time as it is with the acne on your face trying to remove it && all that then it shows up somewhere else.

Ive tried heaps of stuff for my acne from when i was about 12/13 && all thats happened is theyve made a few of the spots dissapear but not for good....

I kinda feel like the only option left in treatments is the N-lite laser. Anyone think/ know if thats as good as they reckon?