Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Twofer

using Regimen once a day?

It is recommended that you do the regimen twice. But if you are lazy like me, then dont do anythingat night. Dont wash or anything at night, the bp gel from the morning could still be effective if you dont wash it off. Thats my theory anyway cause I only do the regimen at night, and that is the only time i wash my face and it works for me.

i suggest doing the regime twice a day unless you've been on the regimen for a long time, perhaps a year or more.

i've been using it for 2 months now. due to my hectic schedule this past week, i've been only using it once a day. result? not so good. i have a few pimple popping up again.

back to twice a day for me!!! eusa_doh.gif

if you really think your face will be fine with once a day, then try it. if you break out, you'll know why.

ifyou're new to the regimen, maybe you'll want to start the first 2 weeks or so with the bp gel only once a day. hmm if you're skipping the bp at night, do the rest of the regimen w/o that step anyway, which means cleanse and moisturize. of course, you can omit the sunblock bit too if the moisturizer you're using doesn't include that. d=

I think I'm just going to start using it once a day for a week or so because lately, my skin has been dry, I dont know why. Ive been on the regimen for about 7 or 8 months now. the weather has been really hot recently so Im going to start to cleanse and moisturize at night then.

hmm if it gets really dry, you might want to moisturize more often, say about every 4 hours or so. you don't have to go through the entire regimen, just make sure your hands are clean and apply the moisturizer on. i had to do that when my face dried out with the aloe vera gel *gulps*

definitely moisturize more. and i suggest doing the regimen at night instead of morning. it's just... easier that way; you don't have any hassle to worry about in the morning.

I agree with the post above. I was on the regimen from april-august and my acne was under control by August. So now I just apply on-the-spot at night, one finger full for each cheek, half a finger for forehead and t-zone. It lasts me an entire week ($5 a week, you spend that much on a Combo #2). It's been having the same affect as twice a day, but a LOT less hassle in the morning. I just use moisturizer and i'm out the door. So I suggest until your acne is under control, keep applying twice a day. Good luck!!