Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gekisen

Does anyone have something else

For me, its being really short. I'm a 24yr old male and I'm only 5'1", weighing-in just under 100 lbs. (Everyone in my family is petite.) I also had moderate-severe cystic acne for 8 years. Most of it is gone now except under my jaws.

Those who know me say I'm a good person and that I have a good sense of humor but girls never seem to find me attractive. I easily make friends but that's all anything ever leads to. I think with women, they automatically think: nah, he's too short before they get to know me. Even the short women want to be with taller men... eusa_doh.gif

Anyone else have other conditions that affect them?

It's a sad world, and yes, i'm sure tons of women won't even give you a second glance because of your size. I'm 6'1 myself, but very ugly, so the height makes no difference. This is not our world, though, and we should look forward to the glorious home God has in store for us after death.

Guest *Clara

I like guys taller than me but it doesn't mean I'm not attracted to someone shorter.

Guest *Clara
5'1"?!

OWN3D.

See this is what I'm talking about.

Tell you what, whigger. If being a dick makes you feel better about yourself, then go right on ahead.

nothing wrong with being short. i'm 5'3, (a girl) and guys my height or even an inch or so shorter are still attractive as far as i'm concerned. I wouldn't want to be with some uber tall guy i'd have to be picked up just to hug.

Well, I'm a girl and I'm 5'10'' ....and sometimes I find guys shorter than me, or around my height really cute...but they want nothing to do with me because I'm tall...and if I do date a guy around my height....they get all weird if I wear shoes with heels....some type of esteem thing? They feel that they should be taller than the "woman"? I don't get it...maybe my life would be better if I was 5'4'' or something?...probably a lot easier to find jeans long enough...haha...

Well, I'm a girl and I'm 5'10'' ....and sometimes I find guys shorter than me, or around my height really cute...but they want nothing to do with me because I'm tall...and if I do date a guy around my height....they get all weird if I wear shoes with heels....some type of esteem thing? They feel that they should be taller than the "woman"? I don't get it...maybe my life would be better if I was 5'4'' or something?...probably a lot easier to find jeans long enough...haha...

The one thing I dislike about myself (besides red marks) is my boobs! I feel like they are too small and I envy girls who are "well endowed". It makes me feel like a little girl and not like a woman sad.gif It seems silly but it does make me feel really insecure at times. But I try not to let it get to me anymore cuz this is the way I am.

Just remember that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and you are your worst critic. You might see something about yourself that you think is ugly but someone else might see it as beautiful. Everyone tries so damn hard to be perfect that they forget to be happy with what theyve already got. Ive never met a person who didnt have something to be thankful for. We are lucky enough to be alive and to be able to experience life.

Emma, I like small boobs. smile.gif

You're in Texas? So am I wink.gif Rawr

Yes you're right someone may find us attractive. To this date however I've only talked to maybe one or two people that had a fetish for a short hairy troll.

Guest virgo

well i learned that the red marks on my face that are taking forever to go away are actually eczema or something.. so that in my opinion is worse than acne. if my stupid skin would just get "perfect" already i'd be totally happy with the way i look.

Awwww.... I think I'm the shortest person on acne.org.... I'm only 5'0"... but... I'm a girl so I can wear big shoes!! hehhe... oh well... I used to want to be taller because I got teased lots for it but not anymore. Being a shrimp is a part of who I am and besides, I secretly enjoy being teased. It means I'm getting attention! biggrin.gif

um...my skin IS my worst feature...im bulimic (lol, DEFINITELY doesnt help my skin one bit!)and even though now im 5"6 and 100lb, i now dislike myself because though i still look fat to me, i have ridiculously small breasts, have ongoing luago and disgusting teeth, hair and nails.

but yeah...i dont like myself, but i still love my life.and despite everything, i wouldnt swap my life for anyones..just maybe our skins, lol.

well I am 5"1 too but I am a girl, i can see that it is different if guys are short.

For me the worse thing I have is depression, I have suffered with it for years since i was very young. I am not suffering so badly at the moment but the last couple of year were really bad and I was on heavy medication and seeing a theripist. I went to a really low point and just wanted to end it all. I get scared sometimes that I will fall down that hole again.

EmmaC, trust me big boobs are not that great! Especially when you lie on your back or need to run !!!! LOL confused.gif

Our local bar in San Francisco had its closing night. There were many people and most of my friends were there. I was trying to get a drink from the busy bar but everyone else was getting drinks before me, even people who just arrived. I was ignored for so long, I yelled to the bar tender: FUCK THIS GIVE ME MY TAB BACK. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A FUCKING HALF HOUR! I just want to break something but I always feel bad for it later, and it never resolves the problem.

That's how my night ends. And now I"m sitting here in front of a goddamn computer drinking tequila and typing on a goddamn acne forum. How fucking pathetic is that...

well my nose is the worst thing about me, acne doesn't even compare to the annoyance of having my hugeeee nose as it's something you cant cover up and use make up to cover. people always comment on it, it ruins my life seriously!

well my nose is the worst thing about me, acne doesn't even compare to the annoyance of having my hugeeee nose as it's something you cant cover up and use make up to cover. people always comment on it, it ruins my life seriously!

Yeah, nothing too major or unusual but I've always had huge black bags under my eyes... make me look dead when I'm tired and they're still prominent even when I'm not. Like acne, they disapear in photos and soft lighting but it still bugs the hell out of me... I can accept that it happens when you get older but knowing that I had to start off with them and just watch them get progressively worse... ouch.

Apart from that I'm pretty stable with myself physically... my skin isn't great and my teeth need work but most of my problems come from within... laziness, shyness, love of solitude, lack of motivation... but nothing that can't be addressed in time.

To the original poster... I once knew a chap who was 4'11 and went out with a girl who was probably about 5'5, they just got engaged. He handled it by just being a happy person and never hesitating to make jokes about it. They got some odd looks but he pulled more than his fair share of women over the years... his height was rarely an issue and even helped him in some cases; it made him unique. Don't let it bring you down dude. And if it does, I've got a drawer you can hide in wink.gif.

For me, its being really short.  I'm a 24yr old male and I'm only 5'1", weighing-in just under 100 lbs.  (Everyone in my family is petite.)  I also had moderate-severe cystic acne for 8 years.  Most of it is gone now except under my jaws. 

Those who know me say I'm a good person and that I have a good sense of humor but girls never seem to find me attractive.  I easily make friends but that's all anything ever leads to.  I think with women, they automatically think: nah, he's too short before they get to know me.  Even the short women want to be with taller men...  eusa_doh.gif

Anyone else have other conditions that affect them?