Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Testosterone

Plastic Surgeon Consultation now.. nice..

I am in Canada and went to states today for a derm appointment and he did nothing. Anyways, I have a consultation with a plastic surgeon. He's in Niagara Falls, US. What will he do to me after the consultation or decide to do with me on another day?

wtf is wrong with u?????????????? Did the derm send u to a plastic surgeon??? i really doubt it.....look u MUST STICK TO ur REGIMEN UR DOCTOR GIVES U...THEY DO NOT WORK MIRACLES....but they try, and the derm should be able to help ur face.

Why the hell are you consulting a plastic surgeon for 3 red marks? Spend the money on a psychiatrist for gods sake.

Im sure the derm you went to was laughing in his head when he heard your problem.

One, how old are you? No, I'm not a child-molester so don't worry. And two, the fuck you going to a plastic surgeon for? Unless these 3 red marks covered practically your whole face, seeing a plastic surgeon would be totally unnecessary. You said in another thread how these are three mild red marks, so why don't you calm down, it's annoying. I wish I could only have three mild red marks. You do NOT need to see a plastic surgeon, why don't you listen to anybody on here? We're not out to get you but to help you, and you don't need a plastic surgeon and I highly doubt one would even consider doing anything for you.

let me get in on this, like the milk man said, we are not here to hurt,but to help...u post ur crazy ideas, but u never listen...u need to get a life, some friends and a girl and worry about real problems instead of 3 mild red marks....u really need a f-u-c-k-i-n psychiatrist.

John hasnt posted in a 1 day, i think hes gone....could there be a comeback. cool.gif