Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hjhkjhjkhkjhkjhhkhkjh

F*** HELP ME PLEASE!! THIS IS HARD TO EXPLAIN

OK....Im trying to calm down....but please help me!

I woke up with something that looked like a popped pimple on my cheek. It looks like a healing squeezed pimple even tho i didnt remembr having a pimple or popping any in that area. It had a small soft ball that looked like clotted red blood cells. So i considered it a scab. After 2 weeks, the spot didnt get "harder" or anything and i waited til tlhe 3rd week and it still looked exactly the same! I got anxious. then i thought, maybe some situations u need to get the bad stuff out or the skin would never heal!. So what i did was i tried squeezing, and what did u know, puss came out like a zit with dark red blood. I squeezed till the blood wasnt dark nemore.

Then i couldnt help it but squeeze 2 other spots!

1 was beside my eye, it seemed like a zit. It was somewhat fading but it was sticking out and it didnt hurt nemore. So i thought it was rdy to squeeze out, since it was like 4 weeks and no progress. So i did and now after putting neosporin for a day its red now. Btw, NO PUSS CAME OUT.. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IS IT CYSTIC? It popped smoothly but it was only dark red blood!(the bad blood)

Now my 1st spot seemed scratched up(reddish) and my 2nd spot is like red, it stll sticks out like be4 but now it looks more like a red spot!

HELP ME! IS IT TOO LATE TO SAVE IT? Here is the one without the puss(its the big one with blood sticking out)

will i get this forever?

post-17309-1128713963_thumb.jpg

post-17309-1128713963_thumb.jpg

First of all, I'd quit picking at it.

Secondly, I'd continue to gently apply neosporin, and maybe some aloe vera to cool the redness some. Be gentle.

Looks like a cystic one too me--some of my bigger zits like that don't always get a head and take weeks to heal as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it cause it will eventually go away. Just continue to gently treat it.

u shoud never pop it.. if u want to get rid of it..

talk a cotton ball or a tissue n warm it wit water n put that on ur zit..

i think u do it for bout 10 mins.. and put it under warm water again

if it turns cold. n then stretch the skin not

squesse .. n then the white suff shoudl coem out.. if not

do the warm water then again.. by doing this.. it leaves no scar

n yea u should use neopsopin on it to heal it..

hope it helps! got any questions ask me!

When people don't know, they don't respond. As hard as it sounds, don't pop anything. I've gotten into the swing of it, whitehead or cyst, just think about in the future when you have scar just because you wanted to look better that ONE DAY, they do go down. Next time do what my Derm told me, but I did it to the extreme. I took boiling water on a towel, soft towel that came with some acne medicine I ordered, I put it on my face for as long as possible and repeated for about 5 times. Continued to do this, the cysts popped and the whiteheads did also. Healed VERY quickly and the red mark from the cyst isn't that bad. Patience is such a Virtue.

you need to calm down......

I feel like im replying to a 911 call.....

don't worry about it so much your skin will be fine...

hi there,

you can believe this or not. Its your choice. the one and only reason you are getting spots one after the other is because of STRESS. Thats right. you get stressed abt one pimple, and your hormones go haywire and you wake up with an even worser skin. Please STOP. its abt time you did.

Now heres the good news. Your skin doesnt look bad at all. In fact, for a skin like yours,all u have to do is just take care of a few things and u wd have clear skin in 2 months. unfortunately, patience is a virtue and it does not come easy. so practise that first and then u will not have these panic attacks..

First ..how to deal with a pimple. soak a wash cloth with warm water(u can also use cotton) and press it gently on your spot. Repeat when cold. the idea is to soften ur skin. Make a paste of baking soda and water. Apply it on the spot alone. let it dry. Wash off. see if u can see the pus. if not, wait for half and hr and do this procedure again. still no pus? apply moisturiser and leave it alone. do it again the next day. When u see the pus, gently press it out...dont ever squeeze..if it doesnt come out..dont force it..wait till its ready and then press it out...then apply b.soda paste again to the spot, u will see it will soak up all the fluid in your pimple as it dries. wash off and apply neosporin. just do this much and ur spot will heal quickly.

most important tip that anyone can give you? One pimple + your fingers = 2+ pimples! So keep your hands off your face.

Hope this helped....good luck!

hi there,

you can believe this or not. Its your choice. the one and only reason you are getting spots one after the other is because of STRESS. Thats right. you get stressed abt one pimple, and your hormones go haywire and you wake up with an even worser skin. Please STOP. its abt time you did.

Now heres the good news. Your skin doesnt look bad at all. In fact, for a skin like yours,all u have to do is just take care of a few things and u wd have clear skin in 2 months. unfortunately, patience is a virtue and it does not come easy. so practise that first and then u will not have these panic attacks..

First ..how to deal with a pimple. soak a wash cloth with warm water(u can also use cotton) and press it gently on your spot. Repeat when cold. the idea is to soften ur skin. Make a paste of b.soda and water. Apply it on the spot alone. let it dry. Wash off. see if u can see the pus. if not, wait for half and hr and do this procedure again. still no pus? apply moisturiser and leave it alone. do it again the next day. When u see the pus, gently press it out...dont ever squeeze..if it doesnt come out..dont force it..wait till its ready and then press it out...then apply b.soda paste again to the spot, u will see it will soak up all the fluid in your pimple as it dries. wash off and apply neosporin. just do this much and ur spot will heal quickly.

most important tip that anyone can give you? One pimple + your fingers = 2+ pimples! So keep your hands off your face.

Hope this helped....good luck!

At this point, you just need to take care of the wound if there's no more zit pus stuff in there. Things like neosporin and aloe vera will help heal it. Also make sure to keep your skin moisturized. Try taking some vitamin C as well. Vitamin C is important to healing your skin.

Your skin will heal fine. I'm an asian male as well, and that kind of stuff will eventually heal. Relax:)

Edited to add: Have you tried BP or the regimen? You're not on Dan's regimen at the moment, and that has completely cleared me up.