Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kantshoote

advice and help please

ok i recently shaved over the lil scar on my face and it bled it wont cause any problems will it??

second quest - the scar on my face is small but its on my lip aswell and i think its keloid as my lip is raised and its been over a year since the incident is their anyway i can treat it?

ok i recently shaved over the lil scar on my face and it bled it wont cause any problems will it??

Well, I've noticed over the years that my scars seem to decrease from shaving. Kind of like a dermaplaning, if you will. Everytime you shave you are scraping off a very thin layer of skin. Even my mole has decreased a LOT - it's now flush with the surrounding skin. I think as long as your scar is not keloid you will be OK.

Well, I've noticed over the years that my scars seem to decrease from shaving. Kind of like a dermaplaning, if you will. Everytime you shave you are scraping off a very thin layer of skin. Even my mole has decreased a LOT - it's now flush with the surrounding skin. I think as long as your scar is not keloid you will be OK.

I have noticed as you said that the area where I shave is very much more level than the areas above it. I actually shave now all the way to under my eyes. I have been doing this for a while and theres no hairs growing on the spots where it shouldnt be in case any one wanted to know or try the same thing.

If you notice when you shave theirs always skin in the razor along with whiskers and shave cream, so I think it is a great way of exfoliating. I dont really have all that much hair to shave but I do it once every other day or so. i always make sure ot use confident strokes to avoid any irritation

Myself and Keith23 are getting kenalog injections nearly monthly. I have done two and I see a difference. Keith has done one and he is hopeful also. Maybe check that out since it isn't too expensive.