Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
(eLLe)

ALOE IS BEST THING GOD EVER PLANTED ON THIS WORLD!

OMIGAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALOE IS BEST THING GOD EVER PLANTED ON THIS WORLD. (btw, broccoli is the worst!!!!!! evil.gif )

hahaha. ok, i'm gonna start raving about this now.

i've used Lily of the Desert 99% aloe vera gelly for 2 nights now. the results are definitely there. it's amazing. though i'm gonna continue posting updates as i keep on going.

this is the exact procedure, i only use it at night:

1. cleanse

2. tone

3. lotus oil-- this is a mix of essential oils that keep my oiles at bay, also a wonderful product btw.

4. aloe vera gel

5. spot treat with tto

here are the AMAZING results i'm seeing only after 2 applications:

- less redness and red marks: prior to using aloe, my skin was going beserk due to poor sleeping, stress, and damage caused by bp. my skin didn't exactly like bp, so i stopped, but my complexion was really screwed up. for the first time ever, i had to use concealers to cover up. i didn't have many pimples, but for some reason, my face was red, rough, and had a lot of leftover red marks. right now, i can dust on some powder and go.

- more moisturized and supple: my face feels HEAVENLY after i apply it. i didn't experience the tight mask-like feeling some pple reported. but that could be the toner and lotus oil i use before hand. when i wake up, other than the zits and stuff, my face really does look like a hard-boiled egg. ultra soft and smooth.

- after just one night, it has caused most of my existing pimples to come to heads. so i presume it's speeding up the healing process????!!!

- pores SEEM smaller, but that could just be me hallucinating or something. will update this later.

- my complexion GLOWS!!!!! biggrin.gif

so far, no results yet on blackheads. i don't really expect it to do anything. i've had a strawberry nose since like forever. wink.gifninja.gif

of course, i will continue updating. here're some info about LILY OF THE DESERT:

- bought for cnd6.99 at alive health centre

- ingredients: 99.5% certified organic aloe vera gel, carbomer 940 (a thickener and suspensioner, no info about it clogging pores), vitamins A, C, and E.

- what's said on the packaging: effective relief from sunburn, minor cuts and burns, bites, chaffing, cold sores, rash and skin irritations. a soothing moisturizer for sensitive skin. no artificial coloring. no fragrance added. no animal derivatives. non animal tested.

- the product is colourless. and looks jello with some airbubbles. quite cute actually.

and lastly, i will be bashing another brand of aloe gel: jason natural cosmetics. ARGH, caused the worst breakout of my life, EVER! eusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gif just don't buy it, pple. i was so scared to try anything with aloe in it afterwards. ugh...

oh, did i mention that ALOE IS BEST THING GOD EVER PLANTED ON THIS WORLD? WOOOOOOOOOOT

really? i used some Aloe vera, didnt fade my red marks a lot.

glad to hear that your skin is doing so well:) post a pic if possible thx:)smile.gif

really? i used some Aloe vera,  didnt fade my red marks a lot.

glad to hear that your skin is doing so well:) post a pic if possible thx:)smile.gif

I'm currently using Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Gel, and it's working great for me. It helps out a lot with the redness and swelling.

I really love the Jason Naturals Brand, I'm using their Meditation Masque, and I just love it!

I'm currently using Jason Natural Cosmetics Aloe Gel, and it's working great for me. It helps out a lot with the redness and swelling.

I really love the Jason Naturals Brand, I'm using their Meditation Masque, and I just love it!

hay I use Lily of the Desert also, but I stared growing aloe so i stoped uesing Lily of the Desert. I happy that its helped you, it did not help me as much as it seems to have helped you, but I still really like it

hay I use Lily of the Desert also, but I stared growing aloe so i stoped uesing Lily of the Desert. I happy that its helped you, it did not help me as much as it seems to have helped you, but I still really like it