Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goldenpp72

hmm possible good red mark killer!

Posted

hey all. not posted here in a long time. lately the acne and red marks has taken a turn for the worse. I did not know what to do so I decided since its been years since I tried normal acne stuff that maybe I should do so. I went to nuetragenas site and they have a new feature stating for you to put in all your problems and they will show you what you NEED to buy. well 2 days ago I went out to purchase the stuff they recommended me and its already showing great progress on red marks! acne clearing is happening to but I won't count that till later. anyways the 2 products made for red marks are these lotion things. one is called pore refining cream with spf 15 and the other is called skin clearing moisturizer. you will see product pictures on their site. BOTH contain a lot of great stuff INCLUDING retinal! I use the pore refining spf 15 bottle in the morning and the skin clearing moisurizer at night as stated on the web site. its working well. also I use the clear pore salycic acid astringent and oil free foam cleanser 2 times daily but for none acne sufferers that won't matter I assume. I also shave if that matters since im a dude =D>

I used vita k for a long while and saw decent results but it took WAY TO LONG and caused me to breakout bad. also the results were not permanent :D so this stuff IS PERMANENT and works fast to. it is not irratating at all and it helps breakouts to. give it a shot if you like. ill post progress weekly or so (better OR worse of course! :) ) so look out! its not to expensive for the lotions (10 bucks a pop) and they last A LONG TIME (3 or 4 months each id say) so its worth it so far. I know its early to brag BUT I know how it feels to know I "wasted time" ](*,) while others progressed. so I won't put yall through that! another great thing is the garuntees. unlike vita-k and crap that always states "results might not be great depending on skin type/condition" this bottle states it WILL clear it no matter what. also I already emailed the site a couple times with help questions and got responses (obviously not automated.. like I asked what "pearl sized" meant) and they were QUICK (like a few hours). its been years since I used normal products from normal companies. there are new products as well. but they work! weird because im a hater of traditional products =;

anyways post away!

Posted

It really worked? How long did it take? I am always VERY cautious about trying new products from the usual. Even though I am not very happy with my usual :D , I don't want to break out like I used to. I need to get results as soon as possible because i am tired of wasting my life waiting for the marks to go away! Did it not irritate your skin? Just curious.

Posted

I have the Pore Refining Gel, I think it does the same thing. But anyways Im going to use that and the skin clearing moisturizer. Ill give it a week to see what happens. I too am not enjoying life to the fullest because of my hyperpigmentation (brown spots). I would do anything to get rid of them, Ive had them long enough! If something doesnt work soon, Im going to get professional help.

Posted

Yeah , I think I have done and been through it all though. I think I am just about ready for professional help because i have tried everything I can think of ](*,) It is so frustrating! But if something might work before I pay the BIG bucks for something, I will definitley give it a try.

Posted

I do have VERY sensitive skin. it makes my skin red (this is after, using the foam,then shaving with gel,then astringent,then the nuetrogena moisturizer with retinal. its only last like 4 or 5 mins (redness) and I assume its because I just did so many things to my skin. however it does not ever feel bad if thats what you mean. also I notice peeling in the morning BUT thats normal (I mean anyone who knows about retinal knows that its purpose is to promote cell turnover, aka shedding) and again it feels fine. skin falls off with a shower :D also it seems the stuff I use at night is MORE POWERFUL then the spf 15 stuff I use in the day. so im thinking of shaving in mornings now instead of nights in order to balance it out. I saw yet more improvment today though! 3rd day now. ive had these marks for years and it seems to gently exfoliate the skin in a way it is not obvious. I have not got one zit since I started doing this either. in which I always have 4 or 5 active zits (the regimen on this site did not work for me... made it worse). also keep note the box garuntees a good skin tone within 2-4 weeks. so they have confidence in the product :) ill reply to any other messages and if none come up ill post within a few days :)

Posted
Yeah , I think I have done and been through it all though. I think I am just about ready for professional help because i have tried everything I can think of ](*,)  It is so frustrating! But if something might work before I pay the BIG bucks for something, I will definitley give it a try.

I feel the EXACT same way hopefulldreamer. I've been through practically everything you can go through without professional help. I used vinegar, hydroquinone, lactic, vitamin c serum, glycolic acid, and now Im trying neutrogena multivitamin treatment and skin clearing moisturizer seeing if the combination of retinol, vitamins A, E, and B5 will help my scars. If these dont work Im going to go crazy!

I want to get laser surgery, but my mom is trying to convince me otherwise saying that the scars will fade over time by themselves. So maybe Ive been contaminating my face all along, but then again it takes a year for my scars to fade, and I have alot of them!

Posted

yeah, I hear the exact same thing. In time, I guess your scars MIGHT fade, but if they are bad or if you have darker skin, they won't always. And why waste time just waiting for them to fade if you can do something now to help fade them?! Hey, I think if something works that you can do now to get rid of them, then why the hell not?! :D