Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme00

be proud, everyone should read this ; )

damn you should think of them like a war won, look at dude from the matrix his scras are really bad, alot of actors have scars.. millions of people have scars, in fact some grils thing it make the guy look manly. what if you had got in a fight and got beaten to death in the face and had to have stiches everywere, ued have some scars. shyt happens. scars are the smallest problem that should be in ur life, only your own stupidity, fear of faluire, mental issues or whtever that have nothing to do with ur scars will stop you, you already had these problems the scras you get from acne just bring them out, stop being weak and sad, get a shave have ur hair done brighten up and be happy and have fun and stop thinking about the things that are bad their are always people out there that would give anything to be in your spot, no matter how bad your problems are, everyone is always looking at a person that has it better than them, more money perfect skin whatever, instead you should be looking at the kid in another country born without freedom, the mom in africa with aids starving to death. the kid bron into the streets of new york already addicted to 5 types of lethal drugs and living in a alley, the blind, deaf, decapitated, no no one looks at them and says man i got alot compared to all these people i should be very happy and thankfull..... try to just think for a minute about how bad it really could be.......

you are takling about the morpheous guy? No, they aren't bad, if they are bad then mine are absolutely terrible.

you could also have put it in a nicer way instead of calling us sad and weak!

do u not get my point... jeez, who cares how bad they are. did you not read the rest.. look at heidi clums boyfriend he has really bad scars.

Alexis, I don't know if you have noticed, but this is a forum to discuss the emotional and psychological effects of acne scarring. Input such as that is inappropriate. Feel free to go to www.stupidsuperficialgirls.com if you feel the need to express that sort of thing.

Alexis, I don't know if you have noticed, but this is a forum to discuss the emotional and psychological effects of acne scarring. Input such as that is inappropriate. Feel free to go to www.stupidsuperficialgirls.com if you feel the need to express that sort of thing.

So she's not allowed to express her opinion, unless it's similar to yours? She was being honest, which is more then I can say for alot of the people here.

Unless she's making a personal/racist attack I don't see any reason for a banning.

So she's not allowed to express her opinion, unless it's similar to yours? She was being honest, which is more then I can say for alot of the people here.

Unless she's making a personal/racist attack I don't see any reason for a banning.

Not to mention the fact that she WAS making a personal attack (reference) to the people on here that have scars. She was clearly insulting to them. No, I don't have scars - but I sure as hell can empathize, and would be offended if some ignorant person came on here and said "ew" to an affliction that was plaguing me.

Not to mention the fact that she WAS making a personal attack (reference) to the people on here that have scars. She was clearly insulting to them. No, I don't have scars - but I sure as hell can empathize, and would be offended if some ignorant person came on here and said "ew" to an affliction that was plaguing me.

id rather have a leg or arm missing missing than be blind, lol decapitated thats ur head isent it lmao i meant limbs. blinds the worse thing ever,