Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jordean23

The regimen and Sweating

Well i was playing some basketball and my friend goes up to me and says you got some white stuff on your face lol and i was like what? i go to the bathroom and look on the mirror and its my moisturizer coming off. man wat should i do to stop this? any help would be appreciated.

Well i was playing some basketball and my friend goes up to me and says you got some white stuff on your face lol and i was like what? i go to the bathroom and look on the mirror and its my moisturizer coming off. man wat should i do to stop this? any help would be appreciated.

It's not your moisturizer, it's the BP. I think Dan mentions something about this on one of his info pages. Basically, all you can do is blot with a tissue, or toilet paper. Or you can switch to his BP gel which is pretty good stuff. It's clear so you won't notice it if you sweat.

It's not your moisturizer, it's the BP.  I think Dan mentions something about this on one of his info pages.  Basically, all you can do is blot with a tissue, or toilet paper.  Or you can switch to his BP gel which is pretty good stuff.  It's clear so you won't notice it if you sweat.

Guest Freak_Turbulence
It's not your moisturizer, it's the BP.  I think Dan mentions something about this on one of his info pages.  Basically, all you can do is blot with a tissue, or toilet paper.  Or you can switch to his BP gel which is pretty good stuff.  It's clear so you won't notice it if you sweat.

it could be the lotion too though, I use cetaphil, it doesn't do it as much