Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I think that tissue paper works well...like Kleenex. If you take apart the two sheets that are stuck together to make one, then that one sheet is thin enough to absorb all the oil.

In Asia, blotting papers are dirt cheap. You could look online for some and maybe you can get it shipped to you. Also, try looking at the beauty stores in chinatown or koreatown or whatever asian places are in your area. They usually sell blotting papers pretty cheap.

I definitely agree with the tissue suggestion....

I have heard that Clean & Clear makes some inexpensive ones - not sure how they work though.

I'm Chinese.

I found some cheap oil blotting papers in chinatown, at this beauty store. I don't think that the asian grocery stores would have them, but then again, there's not a big chinatown where I'm from, so maybe your area would have some.

Where do you live?

In the UK superdrug do a book of them for 99p and body shop used to do them, not sure if they still do.

Bath and Body Works sells blotting papers, too. You get 75 sheets for $3. They are made of natural rice paper and work pretty well . I'm switching over to these because they are cheaper than the Clean and Clear ones.

I'm Chinese.

I found some cheap oil blotting papers in chinatown, at this beauty store.  I don't think that the asian grocery stores would have them, but then again, there's not a big chinatown where I'm from, so maybe your area would have some.

Omg, there's like Japanese Blot-paper especially for men. It's the Sheideso brand.

I use Clean and Clear with the blue plastic. IT's pretty good it shows you oil is absorbed but I find it embarrassing because it's transparent spots adn then opaque ones

I use to buy the Clean & Clear Oil Blotting Sheets until a friend of mine suggested that I should save my money and instead use...

Are you guys ready for this? She suggested that I use the paper toilet seat covers from public restrooms. I know it sounds gross but it totally works! You take about 5 paper toilet seat covers, take it home, cut it up into squares, and place them in a Ziploc bag or in one of your empty Clean & Clear Oil Sheet box. Just make sure you take it from a clean restroom! No gas station bathrooms!

Hi,

Paula's Choice has a whole bunch at a low price, and I think going to China Town would be a very good idea as well.

The ones from the Shiseido range aren't only for men, they are unisex I believe.