Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nick.S

Moisturizers

I am going to go on the dan regimen, all i need now is a good moisturizer but im not sure what i need or what type of ingredients i want in my moisturizer.

When i go to the store soon, what should i look for in a moisturizing product besides oil free?

Besides an Oil-Free moisturizer like you said, you definitely want to get a Non-Comedogenic moisturizer meaning that it will not clog the pores. (from source paulaschoice.com the quote)

This term is not regulated by the FDA or any other organization, so a cosmetics company can make this claim regardless of proof or substantiation of any kind

No problem! I love helping people. Oh and I named the wrong moisturizer i'm sorry! Its actually called Neutrogena Moisture® SPF 15 . Again i'm sorry about that! I hope it works for you.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please don't hesitate to email me at [email protected]

If u want just a moisturizer I recommend you to try Jason aloe vera gel, 98%, love this stuff, it heals everything way faster and my skin is not as oily. O:)