Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr.t3rran

why bp or sa sux

bp and sa peels of ur skin and it makes it easier for bacteria in the air or on the skin to get inside the pore and become a huge cyst.

thats what I think

im not using bp nore sa and I dont get these big pimples anymore

bp and sa peels of ur skin and it makes it easier for bacteria in the air or on the skin to get inside the pore and become a huge cyst.

Yeah, the reason why it "peels of ur skin" skin is because you probably didn't follow the regimen carefully. Next time try not to slop half the tube on your face, and not moisturize because you don't feel like it.

For the rest of us, bp is the best thing out there, and the only thing that works.

lol well i'm going to be the 1st person to agree with the man!! BP and SA are bollocks, frankly. It totally dries out your skin - yes yes, following the regimen. Then if you apply ANY sort of moisturiser it makes your skin all greasy!! (no matter how little you apply) - I have been using just plain water - made my skin sofetr, less flare-ups and no dry or greasy skin. Trust. It takes some getting used too I asure you!! But it works a HELL of alot better than ANYTHING I've tried.. which is alot! Peace

There's no science in that. BP kills the bacteria. Besides, bacteria enter skin through pores- even if you lost layers of skin (which BP wouldn't do anyway when used correctly) your pores would be the same size-so bacteria would get in at the same rate. BP is absolutly brilliant at getting rid of cysts- to say it causes them is bull.

I've been reading alot of your responses to many of these forums and it seems that you are terribly misinformed about many aspects of the regimen and acne in general... First, you tend to be rather cynical to many of the contributors to this forum, which doesn't help anyone. Second, I understand that you may have had some unpleasant experiences with the many acne treatments available, however I would suggest that you take the time to allow your skin to properly adapt to the regimen before you say what work and what does not. Personally, I think you should keep your negative comments to yourself. We are all suffering with the same problem and compassion is needed, not negativity....

Everyone that has hope with this regimen, keep it up, your doing well!! I've been on the regimen for about 2 weeks and am seeing improvement.... but I'm keeping the faith!!! biggrin.gif

Well almost 20 years of acne and I found somehting that finally works - - BP. I've tried everything: accutane, retin a, differin, antibiotics, water (whatever!), plain soap, fancy soaps, Proactive, steaming every night, not washing at all, you name it, I've done it. This is the ONLY thing that has worked.

So whatever to your negative post...