Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jilly410

Smoothbeam - MN

I have been a lurker on this board for quite some time, and have finally decided to start posting :D This is a GREAT board, kudos to the moderators, I have learned a lot.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any dermatologist who performs Smoothbeam in Minnesota...I have done a search on the Candela site as well as this board, and have not been able to find anyone. I am hoping to not have to go to a different state if I don't have to...

Thanks!

Hi jilly410: You might want to call the dermatologists in your area and ask if they have SmoothBeam (Candela may not have updated their site with their information). Give it a try. :D

jilly410 -

Yes, there is a surgon in MN who does smoothbeam.

The phone is : (952)929-8888 . Charges $500 per session.

jilly410,

Yes, he is reputable. He's been shown in all of the four major local TV news networks. I had it done last month. The next session is on July.

After the treatment, redness was there for 3-4 days. The Dr. was using level 13 out of 14 which is high and good for scars.

The Dr. is very busy (over booked), so you better call them on Monday.

Thanks for the info...it sounds a bit expensive to me, but worth it if he is reputable and I don't have to travel out of state. Are you seeing results yet? Does he also require a consulting fee?

jilly410,  

Yes, he is reputable. He's been shown in all of the four major local TV news networks.  I had it done last month.  The next session is on July.

After the treatment, redness was there for 3-4 days. The Dr. was using level 13 out of 14 which is high and good for scars.

The Dr. is very busy (over booked), so you better call them on Monday.

How do you like your SB treatments Morris?

I apologize if I am asking alot of questions :D I just spoke with the derm's office and apparently there is some sort of forum scheduled the third week in July...do you know what this entails exactly?

How do you like your SB treatments Morris?

I am interested too... how are you likig the sb treatment? seen any good results yet? did your doc say the sb will clear you of your scars?

MaryTheres,

my first SB was only 20 days ago. I saw some improvement in my shallow scars/pores. Normally you would see good results after the

third or fourth session(about 5 months later).

I'm planing to have needling done before my next SB session.