Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hunnyp0t

am i doing it right?

I have a wierd schedule cuz i work for myself. i wake up early usually, and then i go to work. i do not shower for work cuz im get real dirty, and im wondering if i should wait to wash my face until around 5pm when i shower, or if i should wash my face before work, and then just let the water hit it in the shower. the second time i wash my face is before bed at midnight....soooooo

i am still getting zits and i think im doing it wrong. i think that 5pm and midnight are too close together for the regimen to work, yet im worried about getting dirty and washing 9am and 5pm only and not before sleep. HELLPP!!!

Guest Marino

Sometimes my timetable is stuffed, i might get night classes/nigh shift or have to wake up really early in the morning sometimes.

I just conentrate on washing my face every 12 hours rather than "morning" and "night" when it comes to these things.

Give it a try.

Sometimes my timetable is stuffed, i might get night classes/nigh shift or have to wake up really early in the morning sometimes.

I just conentrate on washing my face every 12 hours rather than "morning" and "night" when it comes to these things.

Give it a try.

I doubt you really want to wake up that early JUST to wash your face. Is there any way you could hold off the shower for a couple hours? Wash your face in the morning around 7 or 8am, and then again at night around 6 (or 7 or 7pm if you can hold off that long)?

Even if you don't want to wake up early and don't want to wait later to shower, I think it's probably more helpful to wash your face and apply bp and the moisturizer before work in the morning and then again after you take your shower (since even just plain water will probably rinse off some or all of the bp and moisturizer). That would seemingly work out okay, as long as you don't get your face wet again (whether with water or sweat or whatever).

i had kind of the same question. i wash my face and do everything when i get up for school around 6 in the morning. but when i come back from school like around 230 i want to wash my face cause ive been like sweaty and have make up on, and i dont want to clog anymore pores. but thats only like 8 hours in between and if i were to wash my face when i got home would washing it before i go to bed be too much??

my face is doing really well with the bp. i havnt experienced any kind of redness, dryness, or irritation like i suspected i would. so it seems that my face can handle the bp very well. so would that fact in mind would it be ok to wash/bp/moisturize 3 times a day instead of 2? with like 8 hours in between each sesion??