Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Morning wash with a product called Clean And Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub

take it off with a rag then wash with a product called Clean and Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser then wash that off with a rag. I recommend on both products to massage into your skin for atleast 30 seconds.

Repeat the same steps at night time.

as a general note With the Blackhead Clearing Scrub gently massage your face with that stuff dont over do it.

You will see results in a week in a half.

Products can be had at any wal mart or wal greens or cvs

Thats it your acne problems are gone.

This is no joke and yes it will work for everybody if they keep to the regimen.

If this is spam, you could have at least built up a post count so it would be believable. If this isn't spam, you should at least show some pics etc. People are quite cynical around here.

(Personally clean and clear is crap but whatever floats your boat.)

If this is spam, you could have at least built up a post count so it would be believable. If this isn't spam, you should at least show some pics etc. People are quite cynical around here.

(Personally clean and clear is crap but whatever floats your boat.)

What have you tried acnegone???

What type of acne do you have?

How did you come across this product?

Do you think it will be effective for everyone?

Do you personally think there is a cure for acne at this moment in time?

Please answer.

I would like to know. eusa_angel.gif

I have used this and it didn't work for me (it made mine worse). Saying it is a cure is slightly annoying and I think it would help those with moderate to severe acne (like me) to know if this will be effective.

I'm only trying to help. eusa_angel.gif

Another question, what is it's effect on blackheads?

wow, isnt' that the old "botchla" remedy, any oldtimers remember that?

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=11566&hl=

It was huge for a long time, some people got clear some didn't, click on the members button, top of the screen and run a search for his name then his topics and you'll find alot about these two products. Personally my skin just went nuts after a week on his regimen, so I quit.

It was huge for a long time, some people got clear some didn't, click on the members button, top of the screen and run a search for his name then his topics and you'll find alot about these two products. Personally my skin just went nuts after a week on his regimen, so I quit.

Talk about arrogent rolleyes.gif How can you sit here and claim it's the total cure and it will work for EVERYONE? Have you known anyone else besides yourself who has done this? Have you done years of research on these products? That's pretty foolish to think you have the cure to everyone's acne just cause you found a facial cleanser you like.

Talk about arrogent rolleyes.gif   How can you sit here and claim it's the total cure and it will work for EVERYONE?  Have you known anyone else besides yourself who has done this?  Have you done years of research on these products?  That's pretty foolish to think you have the cure to everyone's acne just cause you found a facial cleanser you like.

Doesn't one of those products contain mineral oil? I am not sure which one, but I remember after I started using the one that is in a purplish tube- I broke out really bad and I looked at the ingredients and it contained mineral oil. It puzzles me as to why a company would put such a horrible, pore clogging ingredient in their "acne" product. But I am glad you have found success with these products!

OMG. Calm down people.

I'm sure s/he wasn't trying to offend anyone by incorrectly using the word 'cure' And so what if s/he said "everyone??"

Think for a minute: You've had moderate/severe acne for years. You've tried everything. One day you stumble across a combination of products that seem to solve the problem entirely. You wait a few weeks, the combo continues to work. Excitedly, you post your newfound knowledge on an acne board, thinking to yourself: "damn, if this cleared up my stubborn spots, it oughta work for everyone"

Feeling good about helping the fellow sufferers you mosey along for a while, then check back expecting to see thankful replies. Instead, you are met with accusations and hostility. sad.gif

How very sad. Would you want people to treat you this way?

and BTW, yes this is Botchla's regimen, and it worked well for me for at least 6 months.

Actually this is exactly like botchla's. Botchla's thread in the beginning had good comments but then it really really slowed and most of the end comments are bad. It seems that a suspicion arose that he worked for C&C.

Actually this is exactly like botchla's.  Botchla's thread in the beginning had good comments but then it really really slowed and most of the end comments are bad.  It seems that a suspicion arose that he worked for C&C.

What amazes me in this forum is the lack of people wanting to try things. Its as though they want to live with acne and not try the new thing. They would rather say how it isnt gonna work versus how it might work.  I have tried just about everything believe me everything to get clear. And this regimen is unlike any of the other regimen I have ever done. Its the only one that really gives great results.  yes at first you might experience some breaking out. But things get o so better afterwards.