Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
guy20uk

If you were 100 percent crystla clear tommorow,

I would wake up in the morning.

1) Put on a phat tune and dance around the house like a hooligan.

2) Then Id go to my barbers, get a haircut. Take a shower, admire the skin.

3) Ring up ANYONE of my friends, hit town, go shopping get a wicked new outfit and more clothes. Fuck the money, just charge my credit card bitch

4) Join the gym

5) Get a part time job (quite easy cos i know so many places that are hiring with good wages)

6) Sort out all existing appointments, prolonged due to acne

7) Get some cellphone credit, ring all my mates (and tx all those girls im feeling), ask them if they're coming out for a fuckin wicked night.

8) Link my mates up, start drinking real early (got a fly haircut, nice garms). just have a fuckin wicked laff all night, spend loes of money, drink loes,

9) Hit the club and partay to a fuckin 2005. damn i wish this was really happening.

10) Come home, no actually hit the afterparty, who gives a fuck where it is, the parking lot. (Pre bought the liquor earlier)

11) Go to bed with the biggest smile in the world and thank god.

Yeah I know, pretty corny seeing as all im interested is in clubbin and partying! But hey, this would just be the begining, a celebration if u like. cos i tell you something, my life would just get better. nothing would hold me back in life. money, work, career, love everything would just hit the sky man, day by day. cos id be motivated to do everything ive wished of doing, i would work towards all my dreams and goals. sad isnt it, the only thing stopping me is spots.

My life would not change one bit. Right now I am the happiest and most confident that I can ever remember being. I could stop applying chapstick so often though (goddamned Accutane).

Wake up. Put on a tune and dance around my house like an idiot as you said. Cry for about an hour because I was so happy. Call my boyfriend and tell him to get ready to pick me up because I was coming to see him! Show him I was clear, and finally allow him to take me out to the places he wanted to take me that I refused to go because I know everybody would look at me, and then look at him and think what the hell is he doing with that terrible skinned-freak.

I'd go swimming .. go everywhere without wearing any powder/foundation/concealer. Be confident for the first time in a while.

I'd go home that night and fall asleep without worrying to change my pillowcase like I do every night. And I would have a smile on my face.

go into every shop that i know has 'evil mirrors' and stare into them and get people to look at them with me and laugh at them. and go right up to any girls i fancy look them right in the face and chat without feeling uncomfortable. doubt.gif

i would cry loads, and then i would get in some trendy clothes, do my hair, and then just walk around town for a bit, feeling great!

then i would buy loads of new makeup and go out at night feeling great! with all my friends! and i would smile at everyone and be all smily smily!

and i would let people stroke my face! haha.

and i would go swimming the next day feeling great without any makeup on! and i would dive in and let the water stream from my face ahh lol.

and then i would go get a tan from a sunbed, and then i would go out the next night aswell feeling great!

everything would be good. i could do that now but i wouldnt have as much fun wondering if i had a new whitehead or if i by accident spilt a drink down my chin and my concealer came off. cos its quite annoying.

plus i could do all that because id be all smily smily and confident and feel great!

I would love to go swimming first--without my makeup! love the feel of water on my face but haven't been able to because of scars. I would than go shopping and just walk around the city with a huge ass smile on my face and go try to pick some guys up and have one hell of a wicked night. !

these threads are pathetic

these threaeds are fun. dont be an asshole just because you have clear skin.

biggrin.gif I would thank god and then take my son to all those busy public parks he loves to go to and stay all day and chat to everyone!! biggrin.gif

post-28313-1125591902_thumb.jpg

post-28313-1125591902_thumb.jpg

Meet people. I noticed that with an acne face, people don't warm up to me even if I speak to them carefreely and openly. They look at my face first and can't imagine that this acned person with a sometimes bubbly personality is talking to them. And once the conversation goes silent, I'm back to where I started... not knowing the person except their name.

And I'll pray for future days that my face would be clear.