Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest charyan

Top Tips

Guest charyan

Thought i'd start a topic sharing mine and everyone elses tips on diets, there may already be a thread for this, but fuck it, theres one here now!

You can double your water intake by drinking one glass by the sink/water filter then having another immediately after. Do this whenever you would normally get a glass of water and presto, double intake. Sometimes i'll have 3, go mad!

Also, trick people into thinking you have just eaten an apple by rubbing your tummy and say "Hmmmm....that was a nice apple!"

1. Tap water contains mercury, don't drink it, especially if you suspect you have mercury poisoning / amalgam fillings.

2. White potatoes seems to affect me, new potatoes don't, i've no idea why.

3. Eat organic

4. Stay away from pasta

5. If you can't stay away from dairy try goat's/sheep's milk/cheese.

6. Coriander is good for mercury poisoning.

7. Drinking around 2-3 litres of water a day really helped me.

8. Chinese/Herbal medicine wasn't as effective as drinking all that water.

9. Stay away from an anglo-american diet - my acne went away when I was in France, eating French food, drinking French tap water.

10. Look into doing a liver / gut / kidney clense on curezone.com

11. Homemade bread doesn't seem to affect my acne, commercial bread does.

12. Get your amalgam fillings taken out [in progress...]

1.) I don’t sleep on a pillow more them one time I flip it every night, when I’m done with one I use the other.

2.) When I won’t to eat something that I know is bad for me I make “banana ice cream� I freeze 2-3 bananas and send them thru a juicier.....mmmmmmmmm.......its really good! biggrin.gif

3.) I try not to rest my chin on my heads

Guest charyan

When applying BP or any topical gel, to prevent your skin from over drying, put some of the gel onto a cotton bud and then dab it on the spot, this will then dry only the spot and not the area around it; therefore it will reduce redness and also the appearance and visible size of the spot.

"wash" face with only jojoba oil with a dash of vita E oil and your choice of EO's, I was using castile soap morning and night but still the acne persisted so thought I would give this a whirl and my face cleared up in like two days! just apply a generous amount of oil concoction to face and rub around face in circular motion for a mintue. Next take a warm damp washcloth and wipe of makeup dirt oil. That is it, no need to use cleansers or moisturizers and your skin is so soft and the red marks literally start to disappear after a couple of days!!

Also added a vitamin regiment of:

200mg alpha lipoic acid

1000mg garlic oil

1 tbps flax seed oil

4 tablets of 4 billion acidophilus & probiotic complex

plus my usual high potency multi vitamin/mineral

After three days on this system I am now about 95% clear!!!

Just so you know my background I am 30 and have had persistant mild/moderate acne for 15 years now and nothing has ever really cleared me until now!!!

Hope this is helpful to you all, I know how horrible it is dealing with acne no one really understands how it feels unless they deal with it on a daily basis like all of us here.

Guest charyan

When popping white heads, make sure you have an antiseptic cream available, this kill bacteria and prevent infection and will reduce the spot size.

To heal a spot really quick, put a bit of coconut oil on it.

1. homemade homeopathic silicea for scars and red marks

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/21300/

2. drink water with organic lemon juice squeezed in throughout the day

3. drink green and white teas (use hot but not boiling water and add honey to make it taste nice)

4. do a gradual liver cleanse that doesn't create these fake stones...

http://www.askshelley.com/faq.php?p=default&cat=37#a153

5. do enemas if your detoxing / cleansing to get the toxins out faster

6. get your digestive system working perfectly if it currently isnt

7. use natural skin care products

I've had pretty amazing results with the above so far smile.gif

I'm about 2 weeks into the detoxing etc and I reckon about another 4 weeks and I will be 100% acne free (Im not really getting any new ones now tho anyways) and I expect the way my red marks are going that they will be practically gone by then.

I did an apple fast/bowel cleanse and now Im on day 3 of a weeks gradual liver flush, i will do another in a few weeks.

1) Eat more fruit. The sugar in fruit is good natural sugar and doesn't contribute acne. Plus, the more fruit you eat, the less junk food you'll eat.

2) Eat less processed foods. I know this is nearly impossible, but attempt to make a real effort. Processed foods (everything from crackers to dips) are chalked full of random chemicals, preservers, etc. If your body has to deal with those chemicals, it is less able to properly deal with its acne problem (thats my theory).

3) Vitamin E. I only mention it because I feel many people on this site overlook it for other vitamins.

Those are my three tips. I practice all three. All three work for me. good luck folks, keep the tips coming.

Guest charyan
Also, trick people into thinking you have just eaten an apple by rubbing your tummy and say "Hmmmm....that was a nice apple!"

HAHAHAHA, what does that have anything to do with this topic.