Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It has AHA and BHA acids in it. Its for blackhead removal but ive been using it on redmarks and they have totally disappeared (or close to) in less than 2 weeks. This is not a joke. Err its not an Aveeno product its by a line called "Avene"... its french

They also have a cream with glycolic acid in it. I used a thick layer of it awhile ago but it really burned my skin so i stopped using it. Ever since ive been using a thin layer of clearance K every night

Great news smile.gif

In my experience using low level acids eg. 2% salicylic or 7-10% glycolic every night for several weeks yields a better results and is less irritating then doing a more concentrated peel each week.

But it's always important to strike a balance between fighting red marks and doing too much / being too harsh so as to make your skin more red all over, and therefore looking worse.

Hey man...

Well avene products are easy to find here in Mexico city but, they are really expensive products ..I think they are expensive world wide....any way

It worked??