Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyandjae

No more makeup for me!!!!

I haven't been puting foundation on my face for a few weeks now... I just said fuck it cause I don't know how to put on the shit anyway.... I have been using my hair to cover my red marks... I wash my hair everyday so it doesn't get oily and make me break out... it has been working really well.... I haven't got a new pimple on my cheeks for a while now...

Though, when I think about it, maybe it's my hair that is causing my entire face to be oily??!!! hmm, not sure....

I think the makeup was making me break out cause I was using a lot of it and was just cakeing the shit on....

Just thought I would post that....

Katie

Umm, no.... I just have red marks on my cheeks... so I have been wearing my hair down to cover them... don't have acne on my forehead, nose, or that much on my chin... it's just down, like how any other girl or guy would wear their hair down...

I just don't tuck my hair behind my ears... it's not as bad as you are thinking....

LOL kye! My red marks are slightly above my jaw line, and I do the same thing! I straigten it with a flat iron, and wear it down, without tucking it behind my ears. I does work really well smile.gif

I haven't been puting foundation on my face for a few weeks now... I just said fuck it cause I don't know how to put on the shit anyway.... I have been using my hair to cover my red marks... I wash my hair everyday so it doesn't get oily and make me break out... it has been working really well.... I haven't got a new pimple on my cheeks for a while now...

Though, when I think about it, maybe it's my hair that is causing my entire face to be oily??!!! hmm,  not sure....

I think the makeup was making me break out cause I was using a lot of it and was just cakeing the shit on....

Just thought I would post that....

Katie

They are still pretty red.. but there are a lot on my cheekbones on my right side and kind of scattered on my left side... oh, along my jawline on my right side too.... but now I'm gonna have to deal with mild scarring after they have faded.. yea.... eusa_doh.gif

People say that you are supposed to keep your hair away from your face.. but I haven't had any problems with breaking out any worse... my face is oily all over so it can't be from my hair now that I think about it... my bangs are grown out and I don't wear my hair down over my nose or anything... and I am REALLY oily on my nose and forehead...

it seems like it is taking a long time for them to fade... well, maybe I am just impatient... hopefully by the time I leave Japan (which is in 11 months.. counting down) they will have faded away....

your face being oily doesn't have anything to do with you wearing your hair down.. it's most likely your face was always oily but it was less noticeable because you wore makeup silly smile.gif but whatever works..