Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
!@#$%

egg mask!! helppp

hey guys.. i was wonderin is the egg mask suppose to feel itchy.... like alot?

although it didnt feel like that the first few times i used it.. i thought it was the lemon.. cuz i only used a lil .. but then i even tried the egg mask witout the lemon n it was the same.. its kinda a stingy, itchy feeling.. like is it normal ? oh i also drink lemon water.. if taht has anything to do wit taht .. thx!

i think it depends on the layer you put on. do you smooth it one just put the glob on your face?

I put about 3 layers on mine since my red marks are really bad on my temples!!

How to put 3 layers is wait 3 mins after applying since it dries up fast !!

I put in 3-6 drops of lemon(YELLOW) as well.

I leave it on for 12 mins and wash off.

I dont feel any thing like stinging or burning not even the egg smell since the lemon that was added takes it away!!!

i'm interested in trying the egg mask, but i'm worried about it because i'm allergic to eggs. eating them that is. do you think it would create an adverse affect on my face???

are you doing the mask after you wash or scrub your face?  because maybe it stings because it is on fresh and tender skin???  i dunno just a thought...

well i do wash my face before applying the egg mask.. but i though u were suppose to ? confused.gif

Yes you are. In my case, I just tap my face with towel once or twice. I dont leave my skin completely dry or wet. When you mean stinging feel, do you mean your skin tightning? or is it like burning sensation?

Btw if you are allergic to egg and wish to try it out, try on your hands or somewhere on your body and see how it reacts.

well ofcourse it tightens ur skin.. n i do fell that but there also this "itchy" felling.. i guess its like a burgin sensation

How does everyone store their egg white? Surely you cant use all the white of one egg in one go... Does it hace to be chilled in order not to go bad?

i thought the thing that fades red marks is the apple cider vinegar, ive used it, like 5 days, but havnt seen an improvement

actually i felt like my acne was gettin worse :S nd ma red marks were more red than ever, i dont really know, its just a feelin

ill continue wiv my regime nd lets see wat happens

my skin definitely feels itchy after I put the egg mask on, I usually just keep it on for 10-30 mins while I watch tv and try to ignore the itch. if the itch is really bad, I just pat the now-dry area with my finger until it feels a bit better!

i thought the thing that fades red marks is the apple cider vinegar, ive used it, like 5 days, but havnt seen an improvement

actually i felt like my acne was gettin worse :S nd ma red marks were more red than ever, i dont really know, its just a feelin

ill continue wiv my regime nd lets see wat happens

The egg mask feels itchy for me sometimes, too. I thought it was because while it was drying it was tightening my skin, as it normally gets itcy the drier it gets.