Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yo this isn't at all related to acne but i have to get my wisdom teeth out in a couple days and im scared shitless of needles and i just wanted to ask some of you guys how it was when you got your wisdom teeth out. . . i would post it on wisdomteeth.org if it existed but this is second best. thanks alot. goodnight

yo this isn't at all related to acne but i have to get my wisdom teeth out in a couple days and im scared shitless of needles and i just wanted to ask some of you guys how it was when you got your wisdom teeth out. . . i would post it on wisdomteeth.org if it existed but this is second best. thanks alot. goodnight

Guest Marino

Relax buddy, think of it this way; the pain you'll have to go through with the needle is NOTHING i repeat NOTHING to what i'f be like without it.

You'll be fine, just dont think about it.

Anyway, i can feel one set pushinh through on my top right gums now.

It doesn't hurt at the moment, i hope it stays that way.

Do you have to get rid of them or can you still be fine with out taking them out.

Does anyone know?

Relax buddy, think of it this way; the pain you'll have to go through with the needle is NOTHING i repeat NOTHING to what i'f be like without it.

You'll be fine, just dont think about it.

Anyway, i can feel one set pushinh through on my top right gums now.

It doesn't hurt at the moment, i hope it stays that way.

Do you have to get rid of them or can you still be fine with out taking them out.

Does anyone know?

wisdom teeth are molars that come out between 17-25 and they can cause more problems than good so alot of people have them taken out.. . the option for me is i can either get a IV like deal and be totally out like a light, or get gas and a bunch of needles in my mouth and i'll be aware of whats going on AND BE ABLE TO HEAR WHATS GOING ON ( but i think it would be sweet to get gas). its a lose lose situation because i would rather be knocked out in a fist fight than get needles in my veins. its a past bad experience

I haven't had my wisdom teeth pulled yet, I had enough room for them to grow, but my sister recently did and she did really well. After she spent a day at home we went out, shopping and for lunch (she just had drinks). The dentist said hers were very easy to remove though, and I don't know if it helps with anything but my sister read somewhere that if you eat fresh pineapple it helps with inflammation. So like two days before she ate a ton of fresh pineapple I'd just beware of a raw tongue.

She was never in any pain at all though she freaked out because she couldn't feel her chin but that wore off after a day.

I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled at the same sitting. It didn't hurt as much as I expected it too, in fact I didn't feel a thing. They put me under, and that was fantastic. I kind of started waking up when they were doing the procedure, but I didn't feel anything. I just heard them talking and I heard them break apart one of the wisdom teeth to make it easier to take out. But I couldn't feel a thing.

Afterwards, my mouth was bleeding a lot, but seriously, it wasn't that bad. They had me on Percoset (spelling?) so that was fantastic too.

I got all four of mine removed around 3 weeks ago. They were all impacted wisdom teeth as well. I didn't really feel any pain at all. A few days after, it would be a bit painful as the meds from the night before wore off. The thing I liked best about it was the Vicadin prescription. Makes me feel so calm and everything is good.

It didn't hurt as much as I expected it too, in fact I didn't feel a thing.

They put me under, and that was fantastic.

But I couldn't feel a thing. 

Afterwards, my mouth was bleeding a lot, but seriously, it wasn't that bad.