Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlKaMiMe

ACNE from different organs

hey i read somewhere that acne on different parts of the face is caused from different organs not up to its full heath and function... eusa_think.gif

Like say for instance the liver might affect the chin, and the bowels might affect the cheeks... i dunno, but somethin like that...

Wat u guys think??

ive heard of something like that...not too sure but i would definately like to know...one day my neck just started having these bumps...out of nowhere...

yeh its pretty interestin, im still tryin to find links on the info...had no luck yet... but ill keep tryin... biggrin.gif

hey i read somewhere that acne on different parts of the face is caused from different organs not up to its full heath and function... eusa_think.gif

Like say for instance the liver might affect the chin, and the bowels might affect the cheeks... i dunno, but somethin like that...

Wat u guys think??

cool, thanks... very useful info... gotta do some changes to my diet now...lol... im gunna start eatin more carrots, cause the forehead is my main problem...

this is very interestin! Thanks for the link kaleidoscope! I just did a week long liver flush and my skin looks better thin it has for a long time. my red marks are about 65-75% brtter. So I think that there is something to this!

I've always wanted to try something like a flush but I don't know what the hell to do, like sure could go drink laxatives but I'm pretty damn skinny already and don't want to lose weight unless it's only the junk stored up