Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ignite

Its slow,but doesnt damage your skin and does work

Well after being off the accutane my doctor told me that i was best to leave the red marks which were left *and there are a lot i can tell u* alone and time will do its job...and i asked about using this moisturiser whihc is meant to help and he said i can only but try... personally this has helped my red marks fade when i look back over a month ago and more and realise what they were like... but it is slow but at least its not damaging to your skin plus the moisturiser itself leaves your skin feeling soooo smooth and silky and also isnt greasy..AT ALL so u dont end up with a shiny face which is an added bonus. i just bought the intensive night gel version of it today which you use obviously at night .. and then the normal moisturiser in the day ....... the moisturiser itself contains salicylic acid.. o and yes here is the name of the moisturiser

Garnier Pure A moisturiser and the night version is

Garnier Pure A Night Intensive Treatment Gel

both of which only cost me £4.99!!! great!!

xx

Guest ldanielle

I bought this stuff at the weekend and have used it about 3 nights in a row so far (I just got the night one though). It hasn't made a difference though so far. Anyone else tried it, maybe for longer?

I was just attracted to trying it because it promises a lot and was only £5 but I'm getting more and more cynical with every *apparently red mark reducing* product I try. Blah