Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marvin

if acne is curable then why?

if anyone wants to talk with me, being someone who has fought the onslaught of his fair share of demons please give me your msn.

i am quite popular but i can make time with the good people of acne.com. we can be friends or whatever.

cheers

marv  biggrin.gif

acne is not yet curable I think bec. there is not yet a specific cure developed for it that may clear up and solve everything... maybe curable in a sense that one can outgrow it one day and be clear

I'm sure the majority of people grow out of acne by the time they are around your age.  I'm sure I'll grow out of it by then because of my parents' expreience with acne. 

Anyways, I wanted to comment on one of your other posts that was in a thread that got locked...it read:

"i may be an idiot in some of your guys mind but at least i have clear skin. can you say the same? I DONT THINK SO TALK TO THE HAND CUZ THE EYES AINT READING IT."

I find it hilarious that you would try and make fun of us because we don't have clear skin.  I mean, this is an acne.org message board after all.  You're like this little scrawny high schooler I knew that nobody liked in PE that got schooled at basketball by this black guy.  He yelled "WELL AT LEAST IM NOT A N*GGER" or some completely ignorant sh*t like that.  It's because he had nothing to work with, he was not better then them at anything, so the only insult he could come up with is something ignorant like their race.  It's the same with you.

Well, guess what, I do have some acne.  It's not horrible, but it's there.  But guess what?  I have friends.  I'm respected at school.  I have a life, and I never get made fun, unlike you.  Maybe I'm just the better person?

You seem to have let acne control your life.  When you had it, your life was horrible and no one liked you, and you blamed it all on acne.  You felt inferior to everyone.  From a psychological stand point, you keep coming back to these boards with a patronizing attitude because you still carry this feeling of inferiority to anyone in the real world.  The only people who you can possibly see yourself "higher" then is an acne sufferer, due to the fact that it made YOU feel so inferior.  Well, it doesn't have the same effect on everyone...people can still live their lives with acne.  You were just too weak.

People like Marvin should never be cleared of their acne.I've read some of his comments when he first posted on this forum.The ones where he talked about himself crying, and contemplating suicide because of his acne.Now that he's clear, he goes and flames other people.Not only does he not offer support and advice to people who are still suffering from acne, but he has the nerve to ridicule others.I don't see why this moron should still be here when he feels he is superior than the rest of us.I'm assuming he comes here to get his jollys at other peoples expense; what he's doing is so pathetic.

Has anyone actually seen the proof - ie photos? I'm beginning to wonder if this is simply another delusion to add to the others he already has!!!

Has anyone actually seen the proof - ie photos?  I'm beginning to wonder if this is simply another delusion to add to the others he already has!!!