Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NovembreBeauty

The regimen results

Since you've been using the regimen have you broken out worse than you ever did before?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Since you've been using the regimen have you broken out worse than you ever did before?

• yes, several weeks into the regimen
    • yes, several months into the regimen
    • no, my skin has been improving

One other thing to remember is that although there may seem to be a lot of posts regarding problems with the regimen and/or continued breakouts, you gotta remember that the majority of people who do get clear, tend to leave this forum and get on with their lives. Most everyone who posts here is new to the Regimen, with the exception of a few of course, and so the problems get posted about alot. There are people who come back to report they are still doing well after a time, but the majority of people in this particular forum are fairly new to the regimen (in the first few months of treatment).

If you want more positive feedback, go read Dan's "success stories".

I've only been using the regimen for a week but there is a definite improvement, so much so that I was kinda scared it was too good to bed true like everything else I've tried. . but I plan to stick witht this method to see how it goes and I will check out those success stories. Thanks!

I can understand how there may be a break out after a little while since I've just started the regimen and it may be cleansing the acne out from under my skin. The posts that even made me think about this are the ones saying they've broken out with huge bumps or cysts in areas they've never broken out before and my acne isn't bad enough to risk that kind of result. I've had maybe one really dramatic cyst ever and do not want any more.