Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok I am getting married in one year. I have mild acne now with some redmarks from bad acne 2 years ago. About 6 months ago my derm prescribed tazorac .5 and doxycycline 100 mg. I didnt use any of them because my skin cleared up and i didnt want to break out from using acne meds. But now my face has a few pimples mainly scabs from me picking a habit i just can't stop. I was wondering if anyone has used doxy and tazorac and what sucess you had. I wanted to start using them so that my face is totally clear for my wedding

I've been on tazorac and doxy for almost 3 weeks(3 weeks tomorrow.) My skin has really made an improivement although its hard to tell because my face is peeling badly right now because i got a sunburn(when it says stay out of direct sunlight on the bottle they aren't kidding.) If I were you i would give it a shot. Goodluck...Pax.

i don't want to scare you, but i've been using tazorac's for about four months and it hasn't worked too well. i have mild acne (ain't bad in comparison to alot of poeple, but it still bugs me), and it really hasn't gotten much better. i was just given doxy last thursday. the taxorac makes my face very red (probably not good for wedding pics). the combination seems to be drying my skin out even more. i don't like moistures, so that might have something to do with my problem.

i was going to ask if doxy was suppose to dry your skin out (cuz my skin is very dry). is this normal??