Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dawizzyjizzy

The "cant lose" scar treatment?

I have acne scars (brown spots) from previous breakouts. I do extensive research on the web to see how I can better this imperfection I possess. I came across this line called SONYA DAKAR. They boast that their products work so well that celebrities go to them for their skin needs. I was looking into their scarring package. This scarring package that contains 4 items cost $194. It's a hefty price but I would seriously pay $194 to get at least 50% results. I've used vinegar, tape, lemon juice, hydroquinone. Not very effective for me.

These 4 items have a combination of vitamin E and C, cypress/lemon extracts, kojic acid, pro-vitamin B5, and other "scar healing" formulas. They have a 30 day money back guarentee if you aren't satisfied with their products for any reason. I think I should try it, what do I have to lose? Anybody back me up on this.......... Maya, lol.

Check it out!

http://sonyadakar.com/scarringskinsolution.htm

dawizzyjizzy,

if you're willing to try it, why don't you do so and then give us a report as to whether it works or not. and if it doesn't and you try to get your money back, let us know if you're able to do that. good luck

I have acne scars (brown spots) from previous breakouts.  I do extensive research on the web to see how I can better this imperfection I possess.  I came across this line called SONYA DAKAR.  They boast that their products work so well that celebrities go to them for their skin needs.  I was looking into their scarring package.  This scarring package that contains 4 items cost $194.  It's a hefty price but I would seriously pay $194 to get at least 50% results.  I've used vinegar, tape, lemon juice, hydroquinone.  Not very effective for me.

These 4 items have a combination of vitamin E and C, cypress/lemon extracts, kojic acid, pro-vitamin B5, and other "scar healing" formulas.  They have a 30 day money back guarentee if you aren't satisfied with their products for any reason.  I think I should try it, what do I have to lose?  Anybody back me up on this.......... Maya, lol.  

Check it out!http://sonyadakar.com/scarringskinsolution.htm

What you have sounds like hyperpigmentation, not scars. There is a difference. I get hyperpigmentation with every little cut or scrath or zit. It will go away on it's own with time, but to speed it up the best thing is hydroquinone and kojic acid products. Oh yeah, retin-a, tazorac, azelex...they all help too. It'll never dissappear overnight though, unfortunately. Darker skinned people are just prone to it than light skinned.

To them scars probably mean red marks. Even dr's and beauty workers confuse red marks with scars but we know what they mean here on this board. If they said something like just apply this stuff to your indented pits and you will get improvement then i might have researched their site more.

I have acne scars (brown spots) from previous breakouts.  I do extensive research on the web to see how I can better this imperfection I possess.  I came across this line called SONYA DAKAR.  They boast that their products work so well that celebrities go to them for their skin needs.  I was looking into their scarring package.  This scarring package that contains 4 items cost $194.  It's a hefty price but I would seriously pay $194 to get at least 50% results.  I've used vinegar, tape, lemon juice, hydroquinone.  Not very effective for me.

These 4 items have a combination of vitamin E and C, cypress/lemon extracts, kojic acid, pro-vitamin B5, and other "scar healing" formulas.  They have a 30 day money back guarentee if you aren't satisfied with their products for any reason.  I think I should try it, what do I have to lose?  Anybody back me up on this.......... Maya, lol.  

Check it out!http://sonyadakar.com/scarringskinsolution.htm

What you have sounds like hyperpigmentation, not scars. There is a difference. I get hyperpigmentation with every little cut or scrath or zit. It will go away on it's own with time, but to speed it up the best thing is hydroquinone and kojic acid products. Oh yeah, retin-a, tazorac, azelex...they all help too. It'll never dissappear overnight though, unfortunately. Darker skinned people are just prone to it than light skinned.

yeah i guess I have hyperpigmentation then. I've used hydroquinone already, it's too slow (did it for a month and a half). I never got a hold of any kojic acid products, maybe i should give it a try. I wont use Retin A either because they have a initial breakout and my face is zitless so I dont want to deal with more zits.

vitamins dont help to heal scars? thats funny ... i was under the impression that giving your body what it needs will result in it running almost 100%, almost like a machine does when given the essentials. so why would'nt your skin repair itself (scar tissue) if given the right amount of fuel ?  

i know for a fact that vitamin c, e and zinc help to improve the appearance of shallow/superficial scars because iv been taking them with results to prove it.

Jay

Well, can you please demonstrate how it helped your scar tissue repair itself. Sorry, I disagree with your comments, coco butter and vitamin creams do not repair scar tissue? Unfortunately scar tissue is the way our bodies repair, given the right amount of fuel. Now, one needs vitamin c, e, zinc and protien to repair, but appying it externally isn't going to do much to change the repair job called scar tissue.

daw

I doubt you will get your money back from these people, but keep us posted. Thanks!