Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Edge-EL

What would you be doing if you were clear?

I'd put on a sassy top I'd never wear and go around walking downtown and then go clubbing. You know, the usual, break some hearts and maybe an ankle wearing a mini skirt and stiletto heels. I'd put my hair up and let it all shine out, and go try on some dresses (maybe buy a couple).

Then I'd go home, get into some pajamas, and eat a ton of ice cream. :wub:

Probably cry....but it would be a happy cry...then I would dance a very ugly dance and run all over my house screaming "I'm clear, I'm clear"...probably wake up everyone living around me....they would call the police and I would be taken to a mental hospital for "psychological testing"....but first I would cry...because I would be so happy!

hmmmm, life doesn't change that much when your clear. I had kinda bad acne before and I thought if it went away I would be happy. Welll i've been perfectly acne free for ages.... I was happier for a while yes. Then went back to feeling unhappy. I think if acne effects you that much then theres a deeper problem. I know people with severe acne who still get loads of girls and have a great social life. Some people with acne just tend to blame it on all their problems. But for a majority of people, even when the acne is gone, they still don't feel happy and still have the same problems as before.

Drusilla, from the posts I've read you seem like a nice person and you are pretty whether you think so or not. I bet the only reason you don't have a boyfriend is because they're too scared to approach you.