Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
simply me

Just squized my blackhead...please help..please

Hi guys...

I am about to cry. I dont learn from previous mistakes.

I just squized my blackhead and I am left with a whole in my skin.

I have applied lots of vitamin E to the area.

Is there anything I could do to prevent scaring or at least scar just a little bit.

The whole I am left with is quite deep.

Thank you so much for your time.

I guess it really depends on your skin whether you'll develop a scar or not. I have seabuckthorn capsules that work pretty much 100% of the time, but I doubt you'll have access to that. So if the hole is recent then vitamin E may completely heal it from my experience. I suggest that when a scab develops over the hole, don't be tempted to peel that off. While the scab is there your skin will be healing underneith and peeling the scab will stop the process. A scab will naturally fall off after 1 week to 2. I've had holes with a diameter of 3-4 mm completely heal when I treated them at its early stage.

I guess it really depends on your skin whether you'll develop a scar or not. I have seabuckthorn capsules that work pretty much 100% of the time, but I doubt you'll have access to that. So if the hole is recent then vitamin E may completely heal it from my experience. I suggest that when a scab develops over the hole, don't be tempted to peel that off. While the scab is there your skin will be healing underneith and peeling the scab will stop the process. A scab will naturally fall off after 1 week to 2. I've had holes with a diameter of 3-4 mm completely heal when I treated them at its early stage.

me and scars- i have done this many times (i dont learn either smile.gif ) and almost everytime i do it there is a deep looking hole. are u sure it isnt just an unclogged pore? because think about it- the black head is clogging up your pore this never leaves a scar when i do it- but it definitely looks like a tiny hole for a few days.. hang in there itll be ok smile.gif

I really shouldn't have mentioned them. In summary, Seabuickthon is herb that's been used in the east for centuries. It has many uses and can cure dozens of skin conditions. My dad get them from TIENS, but they're quite expensive $60(canadian) or $30 if on sale. And unless your comfortable with wearing honey like oil on your face 22-23 hours a day might as well forget it.

So how has Vitamin E worked for you in the past? Have you ever popped a blackhead before and what happened after? And how approx how big is the hole?

sadcaroline & Farago, thank you so much for sharing what you know.

Farago,, I though this Seabuickthon was a capsule. If it comes both in capsules and cream, which one works better. I do not really mind the price.

And this is not the first blackhead I have squized and almost everytime, I was left with a scar. Vitamin E does not work 100% for me. I have 5-10 ice-peak scars on my cheek because of squizing:'(....the whole is 1-2mm in radius, 2-3 mm in depth, i think..

thank you so much guys.

I've never used seabuckthorn creme so I can't compare. I've been using the capsules for a couple of months, at first to treat my moderate acne, but now just to heal the remaining marks. I basically cut the capsules as recommended by my doctor, then apply on my face with cutips and then swallow the rest with water (twice a day after meels).

Edit: My dad gets these from TIENS. This is the exact product I use.

Although I don't get them from the internet.

http://sdtianshi.com/index.php?main_page=p...products_id=188

Yeah it does since it balances your digestivie system. Chinese medicine believes smooth, silky skin is a result of a healthy balanced digestive system(spleen and kidnets). It pretty much boosts your body's abilitiy to repair damage and regernerate skin tissues. The only reason I apply 90% of them on my face and just eat 10% is to focus the effects on my face. I remember I took them only internally for a week and it started healing all these bruises from my hands, arms and legs. And I'm like, I don't care about those I want to heal my face.

(This is copied straight from my booklet about TIENS seabuckthorn oil when taken internally)

Functions/benefits:

- Contains substantial amounts of vitamin E, C, Beta-cartene and essentioal fatty acids

- Can be used to support and maintain a healthy cholesterol profile

- Helps combat wrinkles, dryness and other symptoms of malnourished or prematurely aging skin

- Promotes the healing of skin injuries as burns, sunburns, wounds, eczema, acne, hyperpigmentation

After searching for days on the internet. It's like I'm the only one who uses it and bothers to spread the miracle on the net. But believe me I've personally met people who suffered from second degree burns, other acne sufferers and other skin problems who have been treated with this oil. It's especially great if the skin injury is just new, but it's slow on old red marks on acne. That's why I'm still here on the forum.

You can buy sea Buckthorn at http://www.bluesagenaturals.com/

I've ordered it before but did not give it enough time to see if it worked for me or not.

Clinical studies say Sea Buckthorn oils can be used for: [what is underlined is what we have personally used it for] Acne, Arthritis, Asthma, Athlete's foot, Bad breath, Bed sores and Ulcerations, Bladder Infections, Bromidosis (foul odor associated with excessive sweating), Boils, Burns, Bursitis, Candidiasis, Canker sores, Cellulitis, Cold sores, Colds/Flu, Cough, Dandruff and Seborrhea, Diaper rash, Diarrhea, Ear infections, Eczema, Fingernail fungus, Gum Disease, Hepatitis, Impetigo, Irritable Bowel syndrome, Leg cramps, Peptic ulcer, Psoriasis, Pruritis, Radiation injury/burns, Ringworm, Rosacea, Scabies, Shingles,Sore throat, Sports injuries, Thrush, Toothache and Wounds. HOWEVER, I have not heard nor felt that it has gotten rid of a headache. ;-) What I mean to say is it does not do it all, unlike what others say about other oils.