Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please don't tell me you believed that crap. When you have acne you feel vulnerable hoping something that someone else has tried will also work for you. Don't be like that. I have been here before with horrible acne, oily skin, and huge cysts. However there was no miracle cream that cured me. Or i didn't was my face with pee, like i was saw suggested. But it is very easy to be manipulated when you have acne. I started acne right when i began High School (thanks hormones), and i noticed that if your finger, between your pinky and middle is bigger than your index finger, you have a higher testorone level and are 85% more likely to get acne. So what you say, what does that do to my acne. Well acne is your fault and it isn't. and don't believe all the things dermatologists because they aren't god. To fix acne you have to make self sacrafices you dont want to. If you want to know how i fixed my acne and how life style changes can fix yours then let me know. Cuz i dont want to be just another post in this message board.

Please don't tell me you believed that crap.  When you have acne you feel vulnerable hoping something that someone else has tried will also work for you.  Don't be like that.  I have been here before with horrible acne, oily skin, and huge cysts.  However there was no miracle cream that cured me.  Or i didn't was my face with pee, like i was saw suggested.  But it is very easy to be manipulated when you have acne.  I started acne right when i began High School (thanks hormones), and i noticed that if your finger, between your pinky and middle is bigger than your index finger, you have a higher testorone level and are 85% more likely to get acne.  So what you say, what does that do to my acne.  Well acne is your fault and it isn't.  and don't believe all the things dermatologists because they aren't god.  To fix acne you have to make self sacrafices you dont want to.  If you want to know how i fixed my acne and how life style changes can fix yours then let me know.  Cuz i dont want to be just another post in this message board.

To clear acne you dont have to drastic things to your face. No wierd medicine or anything with witch craft. You need to know yourself. And not all acne is hormonal. lol. thats funny, but you must be a new-b.

I has severe hormonal acne due to low plasma Testosterone levels, low Thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) and low Ovarian Hypofuctions. All in all, my acne was due to low hormone levels not high levels. Thus, acne due to hormones it about an imbalance in the hormone levels. Not necessarily high levels. I am taking pure Progesterone creme (hormone), evening primrose oil (vitamin supplement), and Synthroid (thyroid hormone medication). This along with a balanced diet and enzymes has helped my acne go from severe to minor.