Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
submission

SHOWER PATTERNS!!!!!!

:oops: :oops:

I have always wondered if taking showers in the morning or night made a difference. To my experience I found that taking showers at night wiped away and exfoliated the toxins off the face much more effectively then just washing at a sink. Dan's regimen says to take a shower in the morning but I dont see the significance in its routine. Can anyone please give your opinion on this subject because if we all count the amount of time we spend in showers in our lifetime, it would surley be close to a year's time.

it depends on your skin type. if your skin dries easy then you should do 1 shower a day. if not then 2 is ok. also the shower would not rinse away the "toxins" per se but only makes it easier due to contstant flow of water. I think dan was trying to make it easier. but you can be just as thourough using a sink as a shower would be. so its your call.

Totally does not matter. If you want to switch the two routines, feel free. I often shower at night. I made the regimen as it is for simplicity's sake. Most people shower in the morning.

-Dan

Is It allright to shower In the Morning AND at night. This is what I do almost all the time. just a habit of mine, I feel clean and refreshed and sleep better.