Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

my GOD!

Guest agentx

Hey,

remember me? lol im back again ... i was , and am, hesitant to report my progress cuz i get jinxed for SURE. I hope i dont this time lol ... anyways check out http://acne.org/gallery/Agentx and see the difference after twenty six 20 mg accutane capsules.

Please say some prayer or something after seeing the pic cuz i KNOW i will get jixed if you dont lol. :D

And regular people who know me ... please post some words here ... you r the ppl getting me through this.

I hope it keeps getting better ... [-o<

CheerS!

That's brilliant man I'm happy for ya :D good luck... don't belive in god but 'll drop off a prayer to satan for you later tonight =D>

That's brilliant man I'm happy for ya :D good luck... don't belive in god but 'll drop off a prayer to satan for you later tonight =D>

if you dont believe in god its silly to say you would "pray" to satan, since god is the only reason satan exists.

bloody hell, that is amazing! i love hearing people saying they are clearing up! brilliant feeling! good luck, your acne is on it's way out!

Holy crap!! Your face looks awesome man. YOu might still have some ups and downs but your definently gonna be clear soon. man i cant get over how much better it looks.

hey fella

we're gonna be completely clear soon... quite soon... isn't it encouraging and fascinating?

Perhaps I am not so very astounded because I see my younger every day and from very severe cystic acne he has only some leftover redmarks

actually, he has had maybe even worse acne than you had, man!

but now he's also almost clear!

and myself (I had less lesions, but bigger), my goal is kinda different, accutane is to get rid of the NECESSITY of continuous using the topicals... because I'm sure when I had stopped Tazorac (without having started taking accutane) without any doubt I'd be badly broken out in my face now.

but what should I use for older scars? have no dough for lasers...

AgentX Whoooooooooohoooooooooooooooo

very nice! But will you remember us when you become one of the "beautiful people" ???

What am I saying...you are already there, dude.

Don't lose heart if things freak out, y'know it'll pass AND we're here for you!

Namaste'

Guest agentx

Thanks ALOT PEOPLE!!! you rock :D

Side effects ... hmmm ... well, back pain. Not constant but when i bend down and get up ... it hurts in the lower back. And dry and swollen lower lip. No nosebleeds no headaches. A few muscle pains. And dry skin and peeling skin has started recently but ... it is easy to take care of. Well sort of, with a good moisturiser.

I am quite better and im ready if i breakout from my dosage increase. I just have these irritating cysts on ermm ... i think its my jawline :s on the left of my chin in the pic. It keeps growing bigger and smaller everyday but doesent go away. And it hurts also. And worse of all ... its EXCATLY the same size and place on the other side of the face. Sux lol.

Shatangi, thanks mate :> and no i will not go away when im one of the beautiful people ( i hope [-o< ). And you can be sure of that. Offcourse i wont be here 24/7 like i am right now lol cuz i`ll have to go out and stuff :lol: u know lol. But i will come here often to help other people out who have this HORRIBLE HORRIBLE disease.

Die AcnE!

CheerS!

that might be the most drastic change I have ever seen in such a short period of time. That is awesome!

I too have clear skin now thanx to accutane....12 days left and I am done. Skin is 100% clear now....

yay

peace

-Cory

Guest agentx

Thanks incubus ... i posted earlier in one of my posts ... pre-accutane, that if accutane clears me up ... my case would be probably the best before after pic of accutane working. Cant wait to get all clear.

Anyways i hope i dont get jinxed lol ... people are saying in my uni and work etc that your skin is looking better and i tell them to keep quiet, the last thing i need is a jinx :>

Anyways thanks aLOT for your support everyone, ill keep posting if somethin comes up. And i take pictures every 3 days :D keeping a DETAILED log along with pictures.

CheerS!