Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
december

question to those post-tane

I'm 1 month off and my skin is 2x as oily as it was before i started tane. Now after 1 hr of washing my face becomes drenched in oil, and it wasn't like that before i st arted tane; my skin was okay for about 4 hours then got super oily.

Has this happened to anyone else besides me?

Happened to me to... (1 year post tane) I also have Rosacea now (but thats probably not relevant)

Right after finishing Tane, my skin got super oily too. I think it's trying to compensate for all the dryness (you know how you always hear that when your dry your skin out, it just produces more oil - yeah). But now that I'm 3 months post-Tane, my skin is back to it's usual oiliness, no longer excessive.

Sucks how the oil comes back so quick though, huh?

Mae

i didnt have that problem. my skin actually took a while to get its normal balance back. i had to use a lot of moisturizer.

but yeah it sounds like your skin is trying to fix itself so maybe in time itll calm down and stop producing so much oil, otherwise...i guess find something that will help dry it?

good luck