Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ok some of you have probubly already heard of this but have never actually tried it. well im talking about and egg white mask! i finally decided to try it. they say it helps tighten your pores and the vitamins improve the skin. well thats exactly what it does! and my chin isnt dry anymore. my makeup glides on a million times better! my skin almost feels like a babies bottom. i highly recommend everyone to try this. eusa_dance.gif also the mask will dry fast. but you might want to wash it off and not rinse! anyone who trys this, please post your results!

well you should separate the egg white from the yolk and then apply a thin layer of the egg white to you face. let dry and then wash off. save the rest of the egg white to use for further aplications.

Ive tried this, with good results too, except I put lemon juice in with the egg white like Delna suggests in her post on the red marks forum. You should really try it with lemon juice, as it helps to decrease oil and fade red marks.

is it okay to do it with severe/mild acne? I dont want to aggravate my severe acne i already have on my face :/

thanks ill try it for a few nights in a row, im the on side of giving up its that bad.

*edit*

wow, this is the first mask i ever tried and well.. im really happy with the results.. i applied it around 5 times in a 10 minute period because it kept drying up then i finally washed it off and applied my daily cetaphil moistrizur like always and wow smooth and soft skin not all flaky like before.. it even feels better.. without touching it. Im going to start doing this everynight.

I can't believe how well this actually works... and it's so simple.

About sixty-percent of my acne scars have faded dramatically in just 3 days of doing this + lemon juice (once a day). Great work!

well you should separate the egg white from the yolk and then apply a thin layer of the egg white to you face. let dry and then wash off. save the rest of the egg white to use for further aplications.

You just use the egg white, and lemon juice as I suggested previously for best results. Dont add water. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash it off

wait so like

you slice the egg white and then just stick it to your face? or what? u dont like grind it up?

oh wait. im thinking of a hard boiled egg. im stupid.

so you just put the goo right on your face? that seems weird. and i have no lemon juice sad.gif

About 8 years ago I used egg yolks and not the whites and that worked too. I had clear skin for a few months!

k i just used the egg white mask...

im not sure if it did anything...

it did feel cool when it dried though. i saved the rest of it in one of those little shampoo bottles you get at hotels. how frequently should i do it? about once a day?