Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The other thread is way too cluttered, and so Im going to start my own little thread. Feel free to put your progress with neosporin here.

Wednesday, August 10th.

Bought neopsorin and applied all over t-zone. This crap is expensive and small... I have 5 large red pimples on my chin, as well as a few small ones with lots of red marks. My forehead has tons of small acne which is new. Just plain skin colored bumps.....

I have a Large pimple right above my eyebrow as well. Ill pray that this neosporin works well. When I shower tonight, Ill use St.Ives apricot scrub, and possibly clean and clear advantage acne cleanser(Which Ive never used).

Wish me luck wink.gif

EDIT: I mispelled Neosporin in the title...damn.

The other thread is way too cluttered,  and so Im going to start my own little thread.  Feel free to put your progress with neosporin here.

Wednesday, August 10th. 

Bought neopsorin and applied all over t-zone.  This crap is expensive and small...  I have 5 large red pimples on my chin, as well as a few small ones with lots of red marks.  My forehead has tons of small acne which is new.  Just plain skin colored bumps.....

I have a Large pimple right above my eyebrow as well.  Ill pray that this neosporin works well.  When I shower tonight, Ill use St.Ives apricot scrub, and possibly clean and clear advantage acne cleanser(Which Ive never used).

Wish me luck wink.gif

EDIT: I mispelled Neosporin in the title...damn.

Thanks for the reply..

August 10th

anyway....this stuff makes my face VERY oily. I will only be using it overnight. It smells just like this awsome non-cogdemic(sp?) moisturizer I own. That stuff never made me break out....so we'll see how this goes. I used that clean and clear advantage in the shower followed by st. Ives apricot scrub(medicated). I love that stuff. I then put a dime sized amount of the neosporin all over my face.... After about 1 min, I gently used tissues to take some of the extra off my face...It makes it look less oily.

Ill post the overnight results tomorrow morning.

P.S. After earlier applying as a spot treatment...I noticed that the size of my chin pimples are a little smaller. Coincidence? Well see.

After using C and C and the st ives..I noticed the large pimple above my eyebrow was gone. I have another pimple on my chin, and some small ones too. The big ones however have lost size greatly. I had a large whitehead last night near my lip.

This morning it was gigantic. I am applying a small amont of neo to that spot only for today.

beware that there have been some cases where people have experienced discoloration on the spot where they used neosporin, including mysellf. my upper cheek areas are whiter than the surrounding... that sucks... but i hope its only temporary

beware that there have been some cases where people have experienced discoloration on the spot where they used neosporin, including mysellf. my upper cheek areas are whiter than the surrounding... that sucks... but i hope its only temporary

Haha.. i think he wanted to keep it close to the Neo area.. but neways~ ive tried this for TWO days.. i do breakout more.. but they quickly heal.. it was pretty big.. but its died in size today.. but neways.. MY RED MARKS!!! getting so much better!!! im so happy. I hope we both can get the same success jess did.. Take Care x3

Thanks for making this log.. i was waiting for some1 to make1.. ishh!!! Lol... && again .. thanx jess for the Neo idea..

Just wait man.. one day.. we will all be clear! x]

Woke up this morning, face looks just like yesterday. All the big pimples are very small.... My forehead looks a little better. There are no new pimples from what I see.

The break out rate of Neosporin seems to be getting higher and higher...hopefully I'm getting mine soon from (the lovely) Jessica Stuart. Have been using Hibiclens for the past two days and nothing new has come up since, so I was hoping to use neo for the few pimples I popped last week which are still healing. It looks like I'm on my way to clear skin without drowning myself in B5