Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lesarin26

Too Much BP.

Well i really wasnt seeing any improvement. SO i decided to use massive amounts of dans BP Gel. Finally at day 84 im seeing improvement. Im using 1 bottle every 9 days.

Is 3+ bottles a month too much?

Well, it's definitely more than Dan recommends, but of course it is up to you how you use it. I'm glad you are seeing improvements, I know it's been a long struggle for you.

FWIW, I think I probably use a bit more on-the-spot than is typically recommended (my two squiggly lines are pretty fat squiggles), I use one tube every 4 or 5 days, but it works for me, so I keep on.

As long as you are not seeing any adverse effects from that much, like redness/irritation, then I don't see that it's a problem. Of course, this is only my opionion, you gotta be the ultimate judge on that.

And also, when you finally reach a point where you are clear and comfortable with your results, you can consider gradually decreasing how much you use until you reach a good "maintenance dose" that keeps you clear.