Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest delta force operators

Severe depression from sleeping in too much

I get this severe depression when i sleep in my normal waking hours ,, i dunno why i get it, before when i used to sleep in i would feel like shit, but now i get this severe depression when i sleep in, i almost always have to wake up and do something to get out of that state, do u guys get this,? is there a medical condition its called any safe way to treat it, im not depressed its just when i sleep in i get overwhelmed.I was thinking it might have to do with something im eating or eating to late at night.

just curious as do u guys get this depression from staying up partying or not even, but just sleeping past ur normal waking hours.

If I eat late at night, I wake up feeling hungover....like I've been drunk the night before (which is impossible as I havn't been drunk in 18 years). But that's exactly what it feels like.

I don't feel "depressed"...but I feel extremely exhausted and just BLAH.

so happens that the digestive system shuts down or is weak when u sleep so its best to eat before 8 oclock 6 would be better.