Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im so mad.my derm never said anything to me.stupid ass!i was using zoderm (bp)cleanser which i love.and using retin a micro.so now i need a new cleanser eusa_doh.gif .any sugg???plz biggrin.gif

You can use the zoderm in the morning b/c you are not using the retin a in the morning. You just can't use the two at the same time. I would also recommend dove soap for sensitive skin or cetaphil.

thanks guys.i tried cetaphil b4 and i didnt like it at all it felt greasy .what about those dove facial cloths?i love this zoderm cleasner.i i'll only use it in the morning.

im so mad.my derm never said anything to me.stupid ass!i was using zoderm (bp)cleanser which i love.and using retin a micro.so now i need a new cleanser eusa_doh.gif .any sugg???plz biggrin.gif

Well crap, I didn't know that either. I've been washing with the bp in the AM and the PM and then putting on Retin-A at night. I think I'll start using cetaphil again.

wow then the only thing thats clearing me up is the triaz in the morning eh? i guess ill have to stop washing with it at night then...

also- is retin a micro supposed to help oilyness and/or redness?

i still have oily skin after using it all summer and my skin is still red from being burnt on differen bout a year ago.

hmm..this is interesting. I wonder how many people were actually using bp and retin a at the same time and never saw results??? This would throw of the rate of effectiveness for retin a. There might be many people out there who tried this and quit using it b/c they didn't see results...very interesting eusa_think.gif

im waiting for my derm to call so i can flip on her.lol.i mean, really is she that dumb?she knew what i was using i told her.i just hate all derms.so guys ,what about the dove facials or is it olay facial cloths?i was thinking about using one of them at night b4 i apply the retian a .call me stupid but does SA have the same effect with the retin a ?would a AHA cleanser be better?