Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inty

When i wash with soap, it leaves residue on

It's just some standard unperfumed stuff. What's a good soap easy to get in the UK? And does it have any side effects to switch soap?

Inty, I know you are not really on Dan's regimen, but I would advise you get one of the cleansers that he recommends, they are all gentle.

Actually, i am on the regimen, it's just i'm starting with a much lower amount and only applying at night to avoid dryness and redness.

And the products he reccommends, i can't find anywhere, i need something more common.

My mum said she'd get me Johnsons Baby Soap, should i tell her too? Or should i get some special Dove thing or Imperial Leather?

ok Inty, start a new thread asking for Regimen supplies in the UK, maybe someone will be able to tell you which cleanser you can find there. Also, check out the International Regimen supplies forum, you might already find a post there with info. on finding a cleanser.

Inty, I've heard people recommend Spectrogel cleanser, but I can't remember if that is a product in Canada or the UK? Ever heard of that one?