Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dimon2005

Sydney Derm Recommendations

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to start a thread of recommendations of Derm's in Sydney Australia - i know there is a lot of Aussies here from Sydney.

So please post a derms name, number (probably a link from a yellow pages would be good as well) and then your short personal experience.

I went to Eastern Suburbs Dermatology Pty Ltd, my derm was Dr Bannister.

He seemed alright said that the treatment will most definitely work in 3 month, but this is my 11th week - and i don't see much improvment.

So i thought maybe i should see a new derm or stick with my one.

Dimon2005

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to start a thread of recommendations of Derm's in Sydney Australia - i know there is a lot of Aussies here from Sydney.

So please post a derms name, number (probably a link from a yellow pages would be good as well) and then your short personal experience.

I went to Eastern Suburbs Dermatology Pty Ltd, my derm was Dr Bannister.

He seemed alright said that the treatment will most definitely work in 3 month, but this is my 11th week - and i don't see much improvment.

So i thought maybe i should see a new derm or stick with my one.

Dimon2005

hey mate well i went to a place called macquarie street dermatology. the derm you should see is an old experienced man called dr. abbot. his fantastic he realises how useless other antibiotics are and he put me on accutane straight away. my acne isnt even that bad. go to him i hope i posted in time. first consultation $138AUD