Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyone else have a similar problem, i only get acne on the right side of my face. i obviously use the exact same cleansing method for both and im very gentle. i never touch or pick my face either and i also make sure i never rest my face on my pillow while i sleep. i have never had any problems with my forehead its always my lower face and on the right side. whats going on ????

actally i do sorta have it. my right side i have more htan my left. and on my arms i have some red bumps on the left arm and clear on the right. its werid its all good though

I have more on my right, too- I think it is because I part my hair to the right side so more oil produces over there. Also I talk on the phone mostly on my right ear and there is lotsa little germs on the phone. Change your pillowcase every other night and sheets too you may rub on them without knowing it while your asleepin'. =)

I have the same problem. I get wayyy more on my left side. My right side seems to get red marks easier, but my left side seems to get more acne. It's weird.

I was just going to make a post about this cause I have exactly the same problem. My left side is acne free, but my right said I get sore pimples between my mouth and jaw line and some on the side of my nose. It's really weird, cause I try not to sleep on that side either. I always try and remeber what side I wake up on but always forget to take notice.

yeah i knoiw why.....when you sleep bacteria from your pillow get onto your face and your face oils mix with it...causeing dirt into your pores...the best way to slssp is with all hair pulle d of your face and lying on your back...or you could change your pillowcase everyday to prevent it

Pillowcase/sheet changing frequently is a good idea, as Emily says - after all, it's hard to know what your face is touching when you're asleep, even if you try not to!

The telephone can be a culprit for some. Just make sure you clean it periodically. Might help!

:o)