Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
janeir36

Covergirl outlast foundation

I did a search but could not seem to find a post with a general sentiment on this foundation, what do you all think?

I finally tried one that I had from a few months back, when I got it for free in Walgreens. Wow!! It applies and blends like a dream, and actually provides fairly decent coverage! Also you can apply it with your fingers and when you wash your hands it comes right off. Too bad the shade was off by a mile (story of my life), and in stores, the bottle is in a sealed little box, so I can't even try my cotton tips trick where I sanitarily steal a little to try on my face for color matching. Oh well.

They're running another special in Walgreens now (buy outlast foundation + Outlast lipcolor, get $9.99 mail in rebate. They also might have some sales that will bring down the cost of the makeup, for instance when I was there, foundation was 2 for $11). I just might try this again to see if I can find a shade...... for free!

from my experience all cover girl makeup broke me out.its crap.you can try.makeup alley for reviews and some more info.the only foundation i use now is mineral makeup.if i had to buy a drug store brand it would be revlon colorstay.

I use Seaportbeauty.com mineral makeup. It's been the best coverage that looks most natural.

Cover girl broke me out too...watch out! rolleyes.gif

I just realized, I've been using CG's cheapie blushes and they've been working pretty awesomely. Of course, I use them over Mineral makeup (BE) so that probably helps to reduce any negative impact they might have.

Getting the foundation was a joke. I thought I'd go to walmart and try to pry open a box anyway, just to steal some. That thing was almost glued shut!! I don't know how they expect us to buy before knowing what color we're going to be putting on our face. I'll have to ask an attendant in Walgreens next time if the makeup is returnable...