Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have had mild acne for a year now, and am currently starting Antony's natural regimen including the fast flush and things are looking pretty good.

However now another problem has come up within the past few months... Carpal Tunnel. It seems to get worse and worse everyday, and can make life a living hell. Having acne may be bad... but after typing for 15 minutes and you experience severe pain in your hands and forearms, you start to look at things from a different perspective.

I'm only 17, and I can't believe that I have carpal tunnel so soon. I know these are the acne forums, but I couldn't find a proper forum to post this in.

I just can't go on living like this for the rest of my life, the pain is getting to the point where it is affecting the activities I can do with my friends.

Does anyone know any treatment for curing carpal tunnel besides icing my hands all day?

I have had mild acne for a year now, and am currently starting Antony's natural regimen including the fast flush and things are looking pretty good.

However now another problem has come up within the past few months... Carpal Tunnel.  It seems to get worse and worse everyday, and can make life a living hell.  Having acne may be bad... but after typing for 15 minutes and you experience severe pain in your hands and forearms, you start to look at things from a different perspective.

I'm only 17, and I can't believe that I have carpal tunnel so soon.  I know these are the acne forums, but I couldn't find a proper forum to post this in. 

I just can't go on living like this for the rest of my life, the pain is getting to the point where it is affecting the activities I can do with my friends. 

Does anyone know any treatment for curing carpal tunnel besides icing my hands all day?

If all other treatments fail, there is surgery that you can have done to rid yourself of the pain of carpal tunnel. It's a common condition, although you are quite young to already be dealing with it. Don't worry though, just find a good doctor who can get you treatment.