Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ThatGuy16

Anyone In here Constantly forget to....

Ok, here's the deal, I've been on Accutane for a smooth 4 months now, and I just got prescribed my 5th month of tane about 2 weeks ago, and I BARELLY picked up my 5th month of tane today, and I still haven't run out of my 4th month yet either.

I mean, it's bad enough I constantly forget or are just too lazy to take it, but everytime a month passes up, im stuck with more and more tane, and its crazy now....I still have my 4th months of tane, and haven't even started my 5th month, even though I was supposed to 2 weeks ago. The way things are going now, I wont be done with tane until october. No worries tho, im still happy with my results.

Anyone else have this prob?

Guest tenshigirl25

u just need an alarm to remind u..apart from that i wouldnt mess around with your body like that especially considering its accutane your popping everyday..is your skin clear now? maybe thats why u got lazy?

Precisely. I took my pills religiously every day and night. I didn't forget once in the 7 months i was on it. My faith in the drug was enormous - thus the diligence in the taking the pills - but all my hopes were crushed in the end. evil.gif

life sux lol.gif

u just need an alarm to remind u..apart from that i wouldnt mess around with your body like that especially considering its accutane your popping everyday..is your skin clear now? maybe thats why u got lazy?

Hell No I don't forget lol!! I have been dealing with acne for 14 years and I am finally starting to see improvement. I would be crazy to forget to take/apply my medicine!!

i don't really see how it matters that you have more medication. sure it might matter that you didn't take for a few days, but i guess if you just keep poppin' the pills till after your supposed to be done...it won't make a difference.

that said, yea, i forget sometimes

Ok, here's the deal, I've been on Accutane for a smooth 4 months now, and I just got prescribed my 5th month of tane about 2 weeks ago, and I BARELLY picked up my 5th month of tane today, and I still haven't run out of my 4th month yet either.

I mean, it's bad enough I constantly forget or are just too lazy to take it, but everytime a month passes up, im stuck with more and more tane, and its crazy now....I still have my 4th months of tane, and haven't even started my 5th month, even though I was supposed to 2 weeks ago. The way things are going now, I wont be done with tane until october. No worries tho, im still happy with my results.

Anyone else have this prob?