Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kefirgirl

how much water should I drink?

I know this question sounds simple but I've read different answers from everyone so I'm still not sure. Half my body weight in oz? 12 8oz glasses? 2 liters? 4 liters?

arg! I just don't want to drink too litte or too much.

I'm 100 lbs btw.

your recommended to drink 2 litres per day but if you want to know if water is working for acne, up it to 3/4 litres perday. Drink it throughout the day though or you will throw it all up- tis painful....

It is almost impossible to drink to much water.

I aim for 12 8oz glasses a day or more. If I do an intense workout, I can sometimes double that in a day (but I do not drink milk, soda, or juice)! I drink water before, during, and after exercise, and drink constantly during the day.

Since I have been doing this, I have never been healthier, my skin looks better, and I feel better.

Another thing, drink before during and after exercise, do not just drink after. (Well you can but it's better to drink throughout - maintain hydration)

i drink about 8 glasses of water a day, it's in them big cocacola glases the huge ones. Dunno how big they are.

As much as possible.

You know those big pepsi bottle or something.... wash them and fill them with water. Put it in your room.

Having easy access to water would definitely makes you drink more.

they reccomend 8 glasses size im not sure but i have been drinking almost 2 litres of water a day for a fortnight now and my skin already looks a lot healthier

It is almost impossible to drink to much water.

I aim for 12 8oz glasses a day or more. If I do an intense workout, I can sometimes double that in a day (but I do not drink milk, soda, or juice)! I drink water before, during, and after exercise, and drink constantly during the day.

Since I have been doing this, I have never been healthier, my skin looks better, and I feel better.