Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I did something daring today, and put concealer over a red patch of blemishes that I have. It covered perfect, but I'm wondering if its going to clog my pores and make it worse since I didnt "just" spot treat. Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Tocopherol, Bentonite, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Marula Oil

Marula oil comes from the marula tree, native to Southern Africa. The oil is rich in oleic acid, essential to the maintenance of healthy-looking skin.

I did something daring today, and put concealer over a red patch of blemishes that I have. It covered perfect, but I'm wondering if its going to clog my pores and make it worse since I didnt "just" spot treat. Ingredients:

Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Talc, Tocopherol, Bentonite, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Marula Oil 

Marula oil comes from the marula tree, native to Southern Africa. The oil is rich in oleic acid, essential to the maintenance of healthy-looking skin.

my first ever foundation and concealer were from the body shop (this is when I ws TOTALLY new to make up). I found them to be pore blocking (even though it said oil free) and definately caused break outs in my case doubt.gif

Now that I've learnt more about makeup and have found what works best for me. I wonder why the hell I bothered with the body shop's range?! eusa_doh.gifshock.gif