Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RunningOnEmpty

Sunbeds causing breakouts..

In your experiance, do they cause breakouts or any other ill-effects to the skin?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. In your experiance, do they cause breakouts or any other ill-effects to the skin?

• Yes
    • No

I'm considering using a sunbed, since the sun doesn't shine, where I live, and I have a few events coming up, I want to look okay for.

Just wondered, do they cause breakouts in most cases, or do they cause any other ill-effects to your skin. I'm aware of the risks of using sunbeds, I just want to know what effects they have on you peopleseseseses.. shock.gif skin.

Cheers. cool.gif

Okay this is what i suggest...

If your really wanna tan to look good for an event do not over do it. Don't get me wrong you'll look great BUT after you stop your face will start to break out. Do it in moderation. Maybe do it twice before your important event but be sure that you don't wear any BP or anything that could get irritated. I say twice because thats what works for me when I'm in a fix and I want an even skin tone.

* try stand-up its not as harsh as lay-down.

Good Luck wink.gif

Okay this is what i suggest...

If your really wanna tan to look good for an event do not over do it. Don't get me wrong you'll look great BUT after you stop your face will start to break out. Do it in moderation. Maybe do it twice before your important event but be sure that you don't wear any BP or anything that could get irritated. I say twice because thats what works for me when I'm in a fix and I want an even skin tone.

* try stand-up its not as harsh as lay-down.

Good Luck  wink.gif